{As The Years go on You're Still ClingyInnit}

TW// SEPARATION ANXIETY

There was no doubt that Tommy was clingy. He always had been like that, ever since Phil adopted him as a small child.

Back when Techno was only about ten years old little Tommy had been brought into the Watson house alongside Toby, the younger clutching the slightly older toddler's hand like if he let go the boy would disappear. He seemed to have major separation anxiety, which made him frown thinking about what the five year old must've gone through.

Wilbur hadn't been home, being the only one to go to an actual school instead of being homeschooled by Mrs. Kristin, who they still had yet to call mum even after being adopted for a year at that point. Techno knelt down in front of the two when Phil introduced them to him, he stuck his hand out to shake, which Toby took first, looking far more excited than the younger. "Hi! I'm Toby! But Tommy calls me Tubbo too," the brunette grinned from ear to ear. "Nice to meet you two, I'm Dave. Wilbur calls me Techno," he introduced in his fairly monotone voice, a soft smile present on his face as he offered his finger for the other toddler to shake, not wanting to threaten him.

He watched as the boy looked from Toby to his hand and then back at Toby, seemingly looking for approval before reaching his free hand out to shake his finger. "Tommy," he mumbled softly, not looking up at him. That would be enough for now. "I need to head out to work, Techno's in charge while I'm gone you two," he patted their heads and ruffled his other son's short brown hair before getting ready to leave for work. He streamed as well but he needed another job to make sure he could take care of his kids, Kristin had a job as well so normally it was just the boys left home alone while their parents were gone.

"C'mon you two, follow me to your room," he stood up from his crouching position, picking up the boy's bags so he could carry them to their room. He watched as the followed behind him, seeing Toby swing their hands that were interlocked which made the blonde giggle.

He had helped them set everything up before having them take a nap, watching as the younger clung onto the other as they slept. He smiled and shook his head, turning the lights off and shutting the door gently.

|

Techno was now thirteen, watching as his younger brothers ran around the living room under his and Wilbur's watch. "Alright you two," Wilbur said to gain their attention, which worked for maybe a split second before they went back to chasing each other around. Techno snickered at how little his older brother knew about getting the two to calm down. Who could blame him? He was at school majority of the time and didn't spend every hour with the two.

He stood up and in a flash was joining in on the chasing. "Get over here you gremlins!" He exclaimed as they shrieked and giggled as they ran away from the older. Soon enough he was able to scoop them both up and into his arms and carry them back over to the couch. They were both fairly light, and Techno had a much stronger build than everyone else so he carried them with ease. He sat down, plopping the two on either side of him. Toby got up to go sit next to Wilbur while Tommy just scooted closer to the second oldest.

The aspiring musician looked shocked for a couple seconds before remembering what he wanted to suggest. "Why don't we watch a movie until mum and dad get home?" With that Techno watched as the youngest eyes lit up in hopefulness and excitement. "Up?" He questioned with a hopeful tone. How could they say no to that? It wasn't every day they saw their brother being so precious. So with that, they rented the movie Up and began watching it, the youngest soon moving to sit in his brother's lap as they watched the movie.

Everyone was teary eyed after the beginning, some tears sliding down Tommy's face. Techno cooed at this and pressed kisses to where the tears were, which made the young boy giggle and smile at what his brother was doing. He loved the attention he was getting, always a sucker for physical affection. After about half a minute his brother stopped peppering his cheeks and forehead with kisses and told him to focus back on the movie.

By the end of it the blonde had fallen asleep curled up in his brother's lap.

|

Now, at the age of twenty one, Techno sat at his desk farming potatoes in Hypixel. He had just finished the potato war and was simply doing his thing, letting out a yawn as he checked the time. Four am. He frowned at noticing how late it was, knowing Phil and Kristin wouldn't be too happy with him staying up so late after multiple sleepless nights. He leaned back in his chair, stretching with a yawn before logging off and shutting his computer down.

He looked over at his door when he heard it creek open, seeing a pair of blue eyes peek into the room. "Tommy? What're you doing up so late, bud?" He asked softly, watching as the teen let himself into the room and shut the door behind him. Techno sat down on his bed and opened his arms up, watching his baby brother take the invite and curled up in his brother's lap.

"What happened?" The question was gentle, the older watching as the boy's eyes watered over as he seemed to hold his tears in. "It's s-stupid," he mumbled, hiding his face in his older brother's chest. "It certainly isn't if you're upset," he told him, gently running his fingers through the boy's knotted hair, carefully untangling it.

"T-Toby is at a s-sleepover a-and Wilb-ur is out of t-town. Mum and D-dad are gonna be g-gone for the weekend and and-" he buried his face more into his brother's chest. "I-I thought y-you were gone t-too," he mumbled out, letting his tears fall and stain his brother's pajama shirt.

"Oh Toms... you know I'd never leave you alone, bud," he softly murmured to him, kissing his head before starting to rock the boy. "S-Sorry, Buba," the teen mumbled out the weak apology. "No, no, you have nothing to be sorry for, don't apologize," Techno gently reassured his younger brother, lifting the boy's head up to press a few kisses on his forehead. He silently cursed himself for not getting off the computer earlier, knowing how the boy could get when alone. "You wanna sleep in here tonight, bud?" He gently asked, watching as Tommy nodded his head.

He scooted over on the bed with the teen in his arms, laying down with the boy lying on top of him. Even though the teen was taller than him he still was able to seem to small when curled up close to his older brother. Another kiss was pressed right onto the middle of his forehead before a hand reached up to continue to untangle his hair gently. Techno hummed softly to the boy, watching as he fell asleep mumbling a small "Night, Buba....thank you," and receiving another kiss on the top of his head and a small "Goodnight, TomTom," he smiled softly as the teen drifted off to sleep.

The next morning they were practically stuck together like glue; cooking breakfast with one another, having a lazy day and watching TV on the couch, and by noon they went and picked Toby up, Tommy hiding behind the passenger seat so he could scare his brother. Even though he'd never admit it, everyone knew that Tommy was clingy. He was fine with that, as long as they know it's cause he loves them he doesn't mind being clingy, just don't call him out.

/\
\/
Words: 1354