{It hurts...(A 2/2)}

The next day Tommy had packed enough clothes for roughly a week, currently sitting in the passenger seat getting close to the end of the long car ride. "Stay safe, and tell Mr. and Mrs. Smith thank you for letting you stay with them for the week. Make sure to text me and your mother updates," the blonde nodded his head, wearing the same sweatshirt that he had worn that night.

They stopped in front of a two-story house, Tommy grabbing a backpack and suitcase out from the trunk before saying goodbye to his father and heading up the stairs onto the porch, knocking on the door a few times before it swung open and revealed a younger girl. "Oh- hi, Tommy," she looked confused as to why he was there but smiled at him nonetheless. "Hey. Uh- is Toby here?" He knew it was almost noon and that his best friend would be there but he still asked as he was welcomed inside. "He's in his room. Mother and Father dearest are out right now," she told him, which he thanked her for as he made his way upstairs.

He knocked on the door two times before pushing it open, revealing his friend messing around on the DreamSMP server as he seemingly waited for the blonde. "Hey, Toby," he greeted softly, a harsh contrast to his usual energetic and loud greeting, but it made the other smile and stand up nonetheless. "Hey, Tommy," the younger placed his things next to the bed before wrapping his arms around his friend in a loose hug. A pair of arms quickly returned the action. "You wanna talk about it?" The brunette asked, knowing something was wrong.

"Maybe later...just need family time for now," he mumbled into the shorter's hair, completely relaxed as they hugged. The other started swaying them a bit, getting a pleased hum from the blonde. "Do you wanna video call with Wilbur in a bit? Maybe see if he can hangout sometime you're here?" He felt the younger nod his head, smiling into the other's hair.

After another minute they separated from the embrace and Tommy went to sit down in the gaming chair, arms open and grabbing towards Toby just like a toddler wanting more attention. This got a chuckle out of the brunette as he casually sat in the other's lap, both knowing it was strictly platonic, as he exited Minecraft and opened up Discord. He noticed Wilbur was online so he clicked onto their conversation and started a video call with him. It rang for less than a second before the man answered.

"Hi, Wil!" Toby greeted with a grin, Tommy's chin resting on one of his shoulders as his arms wrapped around his middle. The youngest looked tired, but gave a smile to the older nonetheless. "Hey, Wilbur," he greeted softly, watching as the man smiled at them. "Hello Tommy, Tubbo. How're you two doing?" The question was asked with genuine care, something the teen's always admired about their older friend.

"I'm good, did a lot of editing last night and was just messing around on the DreamSMP," the other brunette spoke first, not wanting to make the other use up too much energy with talking since he seemed tired. "That's good! What about you, Toms?" He heard a small hum come from the boy through the mic audio. "Been tired, having a lot of trouble staying energized and motivated. Came to stay with Toby so I could have a break and spend time with him," he mumbled out, feeling two hands remove one of his own and mess around with his fingers, forming a loose fist before undoing it. He let the other teen do what he wanted, letting his hand go limp as the boy fiddled with it, he knew it helped his friend focus by having something else to do.

"Is there anyway I can help?" The question was quiet, filled to the brim with concern that made both teens heart clench and melt at how amazing of a brotherly figure they had. "Do you think you can swing by and hangout with us sometime? Maybe we can all go to the beach?" Toby suggested, getting nods from the other two. "I can do that, I can come over tomorrow if you'd like," he saw a smile grow on the blonde's face as he heard that. "Sounds like a plan, Wil," he watched as the older smiled softly at them, eyes flashing to what he was wearing and smiling a bit more at seeing him wearing the sweatshirt, not mentioning it but finding it sweet that one of his baby brothers wore his sweatshirt when they weren't feeling well.