Yandere!Souichi x Female!Reader

Requested by Cimon45

You had flunked your last school. Your parents brought you to another school. You were a transfer student.

"Hopefully I won't fail here....otherwise my parents would kill me". You thought. You walked in your first class. The teacher wasn't in yet.

Everyone was mostly talking and whatever. You noticed a boy with dark raven hair, he looked gloomy. He had his head down and was mumbling to himself. Then he noticed you were staring.

You felt a mini heartattack. You quickly looked away and sat down on a desk. You suddenly felt someone tap your shoulder. You turned and nearly flinched back when the same gloomy boy was near your face. He had two or three nails sticking out from his lips. He had got up from your desk to yours. He was grinning.

"Hey......you're the new transfer student I heard. Right?". He asked. You noticed a couple of nails inside his mouth in his looked like crooked teeth.

"Uhh...Yes?". You said.

"Heh, I knew it. I haven't seen a face like yours around here". He said.

Then a girl shouted. "Hey! Don't harrass her souichi! She's a transfer student and she's knew here so don't do anything stupid!".

"Souichi. That was his name". You said in your thoughts.

"Ugh...". Souichi groaned in annoyance. He gave you a glance before turning away slowly. "I'll talk to you later. Keke!..". He said.

"Stay away from him. He's a freak and not normal". The girl said. Then the teacher walked in and everyone got to their seats. The class began.

(Fast forward)

While you were walking into lunch. You went and sat in an empty lunch table. Then you noticed the same boy from before, Souichi came over to sit next to you.

"Oh, keke. Can I sit with you?". He asked.

"Sure". You responded.

"Thanks!". He said.

Suddenly, a female student came running into the lunch room. Freaking out in fear. "There's someone dead in the bathroom!". She shouted. The female student lead a teacher to where it was. Other students began to follow.

"Someone was found dead?". You said.

Souichi remained quiet.

Then afterwards, the school announced that a female student was apparently found dead. Her throat was slit open and she had a nail on her shoulder. The cops came by and everyone was forced to stay until they investigated the crime scene.

You couldn't stop shaking for some reason. You felt a hand on your shoulder. It was Souichi. "You okay?". He asked.

"Eh, yeah. I just can't stop shaking". You said.

"Do you want me to hold you?". He asked.

Although you know this boy Souichi just for a day. You responded. "Yes". He placed his arms around you. You were seemly cuddling. You heard him chewing on his nails. He just kept smiling the entire time but you didn't think much of it. Souichi's hands were cold. But the rest of him was warm.

The cops then dismissed everything since they couldn't link anyone to the crime. The school day was over and everyone left early. You walked outside of the school's entrance and heard someone run behind you. "Wait! Hold up!". You turned to expectedly see Souichi.

"Oh. Hey souichi". You said.

"Keke. Hey. I never caught your name!".

"It's Y/N". You responded..

"Nice name. Can we walk together?". Souichi asked.

"Sure why not". You responded.

The entite walk home you and Souichi chatted. Mostly about dark stuff, horror, and Souichi told you about his thing for voodoo dolls and nails.

"Well, see ya later Y/N!". Souichi said. Waving to you as you walked up your front house door. You gave him a small smile and waved bye. "Bye Souichi!". You responded.

While Souichi heaed back home. He went straight to his room and locked himself in. He chuckled to himself. "Heh...kekeke! That'll teach that fucking bitch to not go near MY Y/N...". Souichi said as he chewed on the nails in his crooked teeth.