Yandere!Crossroads pretty boy x Female!Reader(part3)

Requested by SamanthaBache2

Your boyfriend was missing for weeks to months. He was reported missing to the police. You kept in contact with his parents. You started noticing your best friend lookiny anxious and paranoid during classes. She was zoning out often. As if scared of something.

You tried asking her what was wrong but she didn't tell you. You thought it was nothing and deciding to shrug it off.

Well, your best friend ended on reported missing by the police as well. Your boyfriend and best friend were both missing. There wasn't much evidence, so their cases were left unsolved and eventually closed. The police recalled that maybe they could be runaways. You didn't believe it.

You didn't really have any other friends, so you were pretty much alone. You weren't an outcast but was a loner.

One day, while you were walking home from school. You had started growing depressed and had some stressed on yourself. You stopped and decided to sit by a bench.

The air around was becoming foggy. You weren't really paying attention at the moment. You then began to cry. Letting out the stress. You sobbed, covering your face with your hands. You senses someone coming but didn't care. You flinched when you felt a cold touch on your shoulder.

You sniffed. Then turned to see a tall male with raven hair. Dark clothes, and red shinint lips. His eyes were completely blank. No pupils what so ever. You wiped your eyes and cheeks hiding your tears.

"Dear...what's wrong?". He asked. This stranger, you had met once. Don't know. And was suprised to see him but was weirded out. Although, you didn't really care at the moment. You responded. "I...I'm just feeling stressed and all, my boyfriend and bestie went missing...*sniff*..".

"Oh...dear, that's terrible. A young girl like you shouldn't be going through that. No one should...". He said. You felt tears coming back again. You suddenly, felt your shoulders, back, and head cold. You shivered a bit. "Wait...is he hugging me?".

You sniffed. Wiping your tears from falling onto your cheeks. You felt him rub your head. He hushed you softly. "Shh. Shh". He said. You felt his cold fingers run through your hair and touch your scalp. His skin and body was frozen cold, but you felt comforted in his arms depsite the shivering feeling.

You then pulled away. Rubbing your sore watery eyes. "Thanks..". You said.

"You're welcome, dear". He responded. He rubbed your back soothly before pulling it back.

"Hey, I never got your na- huh?".

When you turned around. He was gone. Without a trace. Like he dissapeared into thin air. Just like that. The foggy air then began to fade. The streets were empty.

"How?...how did he?...ugh. never mind that. I need to get home quickly...". You said to yourself in your thoughts. You got to your feet and quickly bulted out of the streets, storming your way to your home. But deep down, there was something in your mind that was telling you about that....boy. That he was bad news. You weren't able to see any red flags. Thoughts running in your head. "Something about that guy...why do I feel something off?".