Crossroads Pretty Boy x Female!Reader

You have heard a bunch of rumors about something recall about the crossroads pretty boy. And that it lead to some student to suicide.

You friends kept braging about it. But you didn't seem to show any interest in the whole thing about it. It was probably some lie.

You didn't think much of it and just ignored the rumors. "Pfft. Yeah sure, like if there even IS a pretty boy in the roads....". You mumbled as you walked in the school halls.

The school day was over. You walked in the streets in attempt to get home. You felt you feet grow tired from the endless walking. You stopped to notice the air around you was becoming foggy. And it was a little more chilly. You heard that the crossroads pretty boy is near when the air is foggy. But you brushed it off.

While you continued walking. You stopped and decided to sit down. Your feet was hurting and tired.

You then felt the presence of someone near you. But you couldn't put your finger on it. Then you were suddenly felt a hand someone grab your arm and pull you straight into a wall.

A man looked liked he was in his 40s. Held a pocket knife to your throat. "Heh...don't even bother about screaming you bitch....one sound from that mouth and I'll bust your jaw". He threatened.

You kept quiet. But you asked stupidly. "The hell you want? If you're looking for money. Well you're out of luck, I have none". You said.

"Shut up! Don't make me bust your jaw and slit your throat open". He whispered but yelled. You weren't sure what to do. At this point you were nearly being taken advantage of. Then you noticed a figure approching by.

The man turned noticing. "Huh!?Who the hell are you!?".

You turned to notice a man who had pale skin and eyes, red lips, raven hair, and dark clothing. He had a small smile. Was this supposed to be the crossroads pretty boy? You didn't hear about his appearance much.

"I suggest you remove your hands off the girl. She isn't bothering anyone...". He said. His voice nearly gave you chills. Almost making the hair on your back stand up.

"Yeah? Or what?".

You shut your eyes for the worst to happen. Suddenly. Within just a split second. The man was suddenly knocked to the ground. You opened your eyes to see a bruise on his face.

"Agh...huh, how the fuck did you do that!? I didn't even see it coming".

"Leave now. Otherwise, things won't be pretty...". The crossroads pretty boy yelled. Seeming to get annoyed by the man. He crawled on his feet and bulted away. You gasped and nearly stumbled forward. You almost fell but the pretty boy caught you. "Ah!".

"Woah woah there dear....are you feeling well?". He asked. His voice sounding chilling.

"Uh-uhh...yeah". You responded. "I just needed to get home". You said.

"Ah, I see. Would you want me to teleport you to your home?". He asked.

"Teleport?". You said rasining a brow.

"Close your eyes dear". He said. Placing his cold hands over your eyes. He stood behind you. You suddenly felt your body lift off the ground and felt the wind blow against your body causing it to shiver. He removed his hands from your eyes. You were infront of your eyes. "Huh? What? H-How?". You asked turning to him.

"I have my ways dear. Do take care~". He then held your hand before kissing it. He backed away dissapearing in the thick doggy air. Leaving you filled with questions.

"Oh my god...". You blushed. Covering your mouth in embarrassment. You then went inside your house and went straight to your bedroom. The rest of the day felt so weird.