Tomie x Yandere!Female!Reader

Requested by MamaBloodyQueen

You still remember the look on your former crush, Tomie. How you stabbed her and killed her for not returning your feelings. You were sorta sad she was gone but, at least nobody could take her.

During your school life. Everyone was wondering where was tomie. She had been reported missing. Her friends asked you if you knew where tomie was or when you last seen her. You played dumb and simply always told anyone that you didn't know where she was. Everyone was aware that you were a clingy friend of tomie. But they didn't seem suspicious of you.

While you were walking home from school. You then stopped to take a seat on the bench. You then took out your phone and began to listen to your music. Little did you know, you felt someone's presence near.

You thought you heard something, or someone. You turned your phone off and put it away in your bagpack. You looked over at your left, then you turned at your right. Before jumping back and letting an "Aaah-AGGH!".

You jumped back startled. Shocked to see the familiar face of your former crush.

Tomie.

"Hello Y/N". Tomie said. She was wearing a strange but old looking white dress. She didn't have any shoes on, nor anything else. Just a plain white dress. It looked a little pretty though.

"T-Tomie?..". You rubbed your eyes. Thinking your imagination was fucking with you. But, Tomie was right there. You killed her. But she was standing there. "How....how are you alive? I killed you!".

Tomie giggled. "You really are too much Y/N....did you really think I would really be dead? Heheh. You're humor never gets old...". Tomie said. She suddenly then went up and hugged you which suprised you.

Perhaps she didn't know about you killing her. You then wrapped your arms around her hugging her in return.

"I love you Y/N, I missed you....even though you killed me".

Tomie said. You didn't say anything. Your voice was dead silent. You then reached out behind slowly and took out a pocket knife. You then shoved the sharp blade down to where Tomie's ribs were at. Stabbing at the waist and back. Tomie began to gurgle. She began to screech in pain while saying your name. Asking.

"Why did you KILL me!? Why did you KILL me?! Why did you K I L L ME!?".

After that. Tomie's body fell on the ground. Like the same day you first killed her. Then when the last of your sanity slipped away. You held your head up high to face the sky. And began to laugh. Not a normal laugh, but a psychotic- manic laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!".