Crossroads Pretty Boy x Female!Reader (part2)

Requested by SamanthaBache2

Ever since that encounter with the pretty boy. You've been feeling weird and felt the need of seeing him again. You heard rumors about asking the pretty boy your fortune and how a student would die of committing suicide.

Your head was most filled with thoughts. Questioning what happened the first time you saw him. That day when you were nearly attacked, and you were saved by a ghost? It was really weird.

Although, aside from hearing those rumors all around school. You decided to take the chance of asking him about your fortune. After school, you walked back to the orginal streets you were in. Thankfully you brought a pocket knife with you just in case in need of self defense.

You headed to the street where you had encountered the pretty boy. You took a couple of directions and ways before reaching the street. The air became foggy and thick. It was now beginning to get cold. You felt your phone rumble and you took it out. Your mother texted you. It read:

"Y/N, I'll be working all day until 12 o clock. Make sure you get home safe. There's leftovers in the fridge. Love you! - mom".

You sighed and put away your phone. You walked to a corner. You could feel the air get colder. The wind starting to get stronger. You could feel yourself freezing. You didn't have a jacket but only a cardigan. While you simply waited around in the corner. You could feel a presence behind you.

You turned to see him. The Crossroads pretty boy. His appearance as same as always. Dark raven hair, red lips, pale white skin. Black clothing. Blank eyes.

"Hello dear". He said.

"Hey". You said.

"I see that you came by again, do you want your fortune to be told?". He asked.

"Well actually....yes. I want to know my fortune". You asked. Your voice breaking hesitatly. Even though you heard rumors that your school. You thought "why not try before my death?". You thought. Although you sorta thought It was ridiculous.

He was silent for a minute. You swallowed hard waiting for his answer.

"Dear, your love has already been realized". He said.

Your eyes widen. "What?".

"Your love has already been realized". He repeated. "I'm suprised. Usually when most of my visitors ask for their fortune. They all die in a terrible sad way....but you are the first to have your love realized".

He then went up and approched you upclose. You felt your cheeks light up a bit red. You bit your tongue. You lost your voice in that second. You could feel your heart racing in a instant. Then you found your voice and asked.

"Then who will realize my love?". You asked.

He let out a small chuckle. Then he reached his hand. His thumb and index finger gently grabbing your chin. He looked at you close up at your eyes. Almost staring into your soul. You blush harder.

"Deary, you should know who has". He said.

You processed his words.

"It's....you?". You said.

"You guess it. I'm sad to say I have to go right now....but do come by again. I love to see your pretty face". The pretty boy said. Then he booped your snoot before he walked away and dissapeared within the foggy air. Leaving you quite speechless. As you walked back to your home. You felt your heart flutter

"That was my first kiss...". You said in your thoughts. Although you had to admit, he was a good kisser. You thought about visiting him again.