Chapter 11: Vacation!):

Bradley and I had only been dating for a week but it felt like forever. Yesterday we skipped class together with a few of his friends behind the baseball field, it was fun. I mean nothing really happened we just talked.

  It took me a while to realize but Bradley always understood me. If I was trying to explain something he knew exactly what I was talking about. He would even finish my sentences for me. It was like he was in my brain. If I am ever in a bad mood he knows how to cheer me up. If I am talking a lot and won't shut up, well he knows how to shut me up, he just kisses me. I gotta say, Bradley is definitely the perfect person for me. We are like each other's halves. It's astonishing really.

  Today was the last day before Thanksgiving break so I decided I have to tell him the news. My family and I were taking a vacation on a cruise ship for a week. It just so happens that the week the vacation was, was the week after Thanksgiving. That means after today it would be a whole week and a half before we could talk to each other again, sadly. "Hey, uhh Bradley?" "Yes Michelle?" "Well I have some news you might want to know about", I said nervously. "You're not breaking up with me are you?" He asked. "Gosh no! It's just... Well... My family and I are going on vacation on a cruise ship for a week and it'll be after Thanksgiving break.  So after today I won't see you until after I get back from vacation." I said. "Really? Take me with you!" He shouted. I really wanted to take him with me but I knew it wasn't possible since my family had already purchased the tickets. Besides my parents would never allow that.

  Later that day we had an assembly. Bradley and I hung out in the back of the gym, by the stage. Since the assembly was at the end of the day, after it was over Bradley walked me to my car. It was raining really hard so we ran through the puddles holding hands like in the movies. It was amazing! Then when we got to my car, he kissed me, in the rain! It was so romantic, but I had to say bye eventually. "Goodbye Bradley, I'm really gonna miss you." I said. "Goodbye Michelle, I'm gonna miss you too"!