Chapter 10: It's True!

Bradley met up with me again after third period, just as normal. "Hey Michelle", his voice was kinda shaky as he spoke, "You know before third period how we met up and we talked and stuff?" "Yeah", I said. "Well did you happen to hear the last thing I said before I walked away?" "What do you mean? Like when you said bye?" I asked. "Yeah did you hear anything after bye?" He asked. "Uhh I thought I heard you say something but I didn't hear you." I said. "Oh okay good. I mean cause the thing that I said I meant one hundred percent but I said it way to early. Plus I doubt you would even respond if you heard me." He said. "Well since I didn't hear what you said maybe you should say it again." I said just to make sure I knew we were I'm the same page. "Well just so you know I meant what I said I just don't want to repeat it cause its too early." Bradley said trying to defend himself. "I guess if you say it's too early then fine. I won't make you say it, even though I think I know what you said to begin with but okay." I responded in his favor. "Well if you think you know then say it!" He insisted. "Nah, but I got to go to class. Bye Bradley", I kissed him then left to go to class. I knew that what Bradley and I had was much more than just a crush or love for that matter. It's true love. I fell for him way faster than I expected but I knew this was no mistake. It was true Bradley and I were meant to be together. I really do love him.