Chapter 2: Is this what I think it is?

I walked into the gym that very next day after meeting him and I didn't see him anywhere. It was then that it hit me that he rides a late bus. "Oh yeah." I accidently said out loud. Morgan looked at me questionably then continued with her conversation with Asian. Then I walked over to my usual corner and sat down. It was about ten minutes before he walked in. It was as if I could feel his presence and just his presence made me feel so... Amazing! It was indescribable.

I wanted to scream "Bradley!" but had to keep calm so I just looked at him with a cheesy smile. Yeah I know I looked real dorky but it was okay cause he's cute.

He walked over to me and asked me I had any headphones. I said no but then somehow we started talking about David. He asked me how long we've been dating and stuff like that. I told him how me and David just started dating and we were arguing a lot. He couldn't help but smile when I said that. I knew he was planning something but I couldn't tell exactly what. Just as I was thinking about what it might be, the bell rang for second period. He asked to walk me to my class. I agreed. Our walk was quite silent until we reached my class, then he asked for a hug. So I gave him a short but meaningful hug. He said "Goodbye Michelle, see you tomorrow?". "Of course"! I responded happily.