Chapter 5

AUTHORS NOTE: SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED GUYS ;(
ILL MAKE IT UP!
---------------------------------It's Friday. Finally .

Right when I got to school I saw aly. She glanced at me and rolled her eyes . What the hell ? I'll just let her calm down and then I'll talk to her.

"Damn." I turned around and there was a guy standing there looking at my ass.
"Get a life." I walked away. I swear i love guys but they're annoying and constantly disappoint me.

"Ha. I saw that . " "Oh hey Grier ." "Hi Sanchez." "What's up ? " "Nothing. Just looking at a beautiful face." "Wow. You need to work on those pickup lines." We both just started laughing. "Well I gotta go, I'll catch Ya later Sanchez." He winked and walked away. Damn. He's perfect.

Throughout the day It was pretty good except for the fact that Aly was just ignoring me. It kinda sucks because I honestly have no idea what I did to her. I started walking into my 6th period . Harry was standing there handing out tests.

"Okay class. Everyone must finish by the time the bell rings. So do your best. and you may begin."

Everyone started. Except me. I just watched Harry walk back to his desk. He sat down and started grading the recent periods tests. After a couple of minutes of me staring at him, he looked up and smirked at me. His eyes. They made me weak. Finally he looked back down and kept grading.

Finally I finished my test. I turned it in and as I walked by Harry he looked me up and down. Did he really just check me out ?!

(Bell)

I picked up my bag and slowly started to put all my stuff in it. To pass time so that everyone could leave before me. After everyone was gone, I walked over to the door and shut it.

"Hey." He licked his lips. "Hi." I said blushing a little. "I was gunna ask you. Do you like that Nash guy?" Shit. How the hell am I supposed to respond to that ! "Um no. Why are you asking ?" "Oh. Okay . And because I saw the way he hugged you. You can tell he likes you." "Oh I guess. But don't worry . I'm all yours." I said that really flirty. "Mmm.." I looked at the door to make sure no one was standing there and I quickly put down my bag and turned around and put my hands on Harry's neck and I slowly connected our lips. He's such a good kisser. He slide his tongue across my bottom lip , asking for entrance. I opened my mouth. Mmm . He tasted so good. But then I realized we had been standing there kissing for a couple of minutes . So I quickly pulled away and looked at the door.

"What's wrong?" "Oh nothing. I just realized someone could see us here." I started to reach for my bag when Harry picked it up and handed it to me. I smiled . And started to walk out. "Wait." I turned around and he gave me a quick kiss on my check . "Until tomorrow ? " "Until tomorrow." I smiled again and opened the door and walked out.

After I walked out of the school, I found my bus and got on. After a bit, i finally got home . I walked up stairs and threw myself on my bed. Today was pretty good I guess.

" HEY !" The door popped open. "WHAT THE HELL JESS ! don't do that. ". He started laughing."Whatever." He shut the door behind him and sat on my bed with me. "So.. I was thinking..." "What!? " "Chill. Haha... I was thinking we should watch the marathon of Orange Is the New Black together." He said smirking. "YESS!! THATS MY SHOW!" "Chill little girl." "Shut up. I'll go get some popcorn!" "Okay . Hurry!"

I ran downstairs and made some popcorn and grabbed some lemon pepper salt and ran back up stairs.

"FINALLY ." "Whatever ! I only took like 5 minutes." He rolled his eyes . "Okay well start it !" I grabbed my remote and turned it on.

We watched the full series. I looked at my phone. It was 2 am. "Shit. I have an essay to write." "Wait what time is it ? " "2." "Fuck." Jess jumped out of bed and grabbed his phone. I grabbed a big T-Shirt and a sports bra and some cute Victoria secret laced underwear and set it on my bed. "Wait ! Let me get out first." "Oh stop. I'm not going to change in front of you , you idiot." "Love Ya ugly." "Love you too ugly." He walked out and shut the door. I took off my clothes and put my other clothes on . I turned off my light and slid into my bed.

Today was good.