Chapter 2

I'm finally home. I plug in my headphones and start listening to habits of my heart by Jaymes young. Then my phone vibrated .. it was Nash.

Nash; hey ;)
Me; hey.
Nash; my house in 30 minutes ?
Me; sure :)
Nash; do you need a ride ? ;)
Me; no... It's okay. I'll have my mom drop me off . :)

He gave me his address ... Ugh I just can't wait ! But then I'm really nervous & I kinda don't want to go. What are we gunna do ?!

And before I knew it, it was time to go. "MOM!" "Yes?"
"Can you take me to Nash's ?" "Sure sweetie. I'm heading out already. Let's go." I grabbed my phone and got into the car .

Mom: So is this a date ?

She said with a smirk on her face .

Me: no mom. We're just hanging out.

I was so annoyed .

Mom: okay well . Have fun.
Me: I'll text you if I need you to pick me up . Bye mom love you.

I walked up to this big White House . It's beautiful.

Shit. Why am I still nervous ? It's not like he likes me . I slowly picked up my hand and knocked on the door. After a minute or so the door opened and Nash was standing there with a big smile on his face.
"Hey ariana!" "Hi." "Come on" he said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me inside his house. "Wow . I love your house." I just kept looking at everything... It was all so clean and organized & there was a huge staircase that led up to the next floor. "Come on .." He grabbed my hand and started to walk me up the stairs . That's when I felt a tingle & realized we were holding hands. I felt my face getting hotter . He turned and looked at me & smiled. I think he realized I was blushing. Ugh. We finally got up the stairs and he just kept smiling at me . "What ? " I said . "Oh. Nothing. What do you want to do first ?" " whatever you want " I said with a smile. "Okay, then let's watch a movie . " "okay. " "Anything you prefer ?" "Can we watch Expelled ?!" "Hah sure." Nash started the movie & we were in his upstairs living room laying on the couch eating popcorn and laughing. It's a good movie but the whole time I noticed Nash was trying to hold my hand again. I just kept ignoring it until I couldn't anymore . I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers together. I felt my face get red. Shit. Why right now. I turned and smiled at him & he just smiled back. After the movie was over we just sat there and talked. I started talking to him about everything that was happening in my life and he just listened and occasionally nodded. Wow.. I'm really starting to like him even more. I just feel safe when I hear his voice . And his blue eyes... Wow. After 5 minutes of just staring at him. We both just sat there in awkward silence. "Well , it's getting late . Um ' I'll see you tomorrow ? " After I said that I saw a frown on his face. "Uh ya , ok. Do you need a ride ? " "No it's okay. I can call my mom."
"No . Don't . I'll take you." Nash said with a smile on his face. "You sure ? You don't.." " ARIANA , I'd love to take you home." He said cutting me off . Okay." I said smiling. We to walked out the door and he opened the car door for me. I just smiled and said thank you. He was really nice . Then he opened his door and got in. He turned on the car and started driving. Then I saw him smiling & staring at me in the review mirror. "What?" "Nothing. I can't look at you ? " "sorry." I said with a little laugh. We finally got to my house and he jumped out of the car and opened my door for me. "Awe Nash. Your such a gentlemen " I said teasing him. He just smiled. He walked me up to my door & I put in my key and started to unlock it . Nash pulled my hand off of the door knob & grabbed my other hand and just stood there . Still smiling & staring. "Ariana. I had a nice night with you. " "oh please." I said teasing him while pulling my hand off of his & opening the door. "I really did." "Bye Nash." I said, i began to shut the door but he stopped it with his foot . So I stuck my head out and just gave him a peck on the cheek. He smiled and said bye ariana and waved. I walked upstairs and later down on my bed . I felt happy.