Chapter 4

Ariana's POV :

It's 4:00 am . I'm so tired and I haven't slept at all. I just keep thinking about the whole friends with benefits thing. I want to say no because it would be awkward in class, but then I want to say yes so badly.

*beep* *beep* * beep *
Ugh . It's 6:00 am. I only slept for 3 hours. Fuck. After I took a shower and did my hair and put on my normal makeup, I went downstairs for breakfast.

"Hey loser." "Oh shut up." "You know I'm playing.." "Nah shit." He laughed and hit my shoulder and walked away. "Really ! Your so annoying." "Whatever. Oh and are you busy this weekend ?" "No I don't think so, why ? " "okay .. Would you..." "Jess ?" "Could you come with me and Harry to a party ?" "Why would I do that ?" "Because it's not a highschool party." "Oh okay. Sure ? I guess. But why are you asking me ?" "Because I knew you'd do it." "Really ?" "No. Because I need you to play as my wife so we can get in." "Oh.. I guess . " "I owe you and do you wanna ride to school ?" "Sure. Let me get my stuff."

I went upstairs and got my bag. "Ready ?" "Ya. Let's go"

Once I got to school the first person I bumped into was Elexia .

"What the fuck . Watch out ! You dumb bitch." "Uh ? Okay ? " what the fuck was wrong with her ?! "Oh and Mr.styles is mine." "Okay ? You can have him . And it's not like your the only girl that wants him. So goodluck. " "whatever."

That was weird . But Harry is mine. I mean I'm actually catching feelings for him.

"Hey ariana." "Hi." "You never texted me." "Oh yea , sorry I was really busy." "Well I hope your not today." "Today's Thursday right ?" "Yup." "Oh well I am but we can hangout after 5." "Ugh. Okay." He smiled . I missed that smile.
"Okay we'll see you later beautiful." My face heated up. Oh my ... He just . Wow . I quickly turned around and kept walking .

It's 6th period already. And I didn't hear anything in 5th period. I just kept thinking about it. I'm pretty sure I'm gunna say yes. But then I'm scared because everything is gunna be awkward during class between us.

"Good afternoon everyone." Harry said with a smile. "Today is just going be a study hall. So get out your journals and study for your test tomorrow."

The whole room went silent. Everyone was looking down at their papers. But I looked up and Harry looked at me and licked his lips. I just smirked at him and went back to studying.

*(bell)*

"Goodbye everyone. Have a good day.... Ariana may I speak to you? " I got up and grabbed my stuff and walked up to his desk after everyone left. He stood up and looked at me. " So , what's it gunna be ?" "Yes. I'll do it." "You sure ?" "Positive." "Ok. Well I don't need any help today.. And Jess told me this morning that you were coming with us to the party so we'll talk about everything over there." "Okay." "Bye I'll see you then, I have a meeting." "Okay. Bye ." I walked out . My knees were shaking. But i guess I'll call Nash.

Me: hey nash...
Nash: hey.
Me: change in plans, I canceled .
Nash: really ?

I could see already see his smile.

Me: yup. Are you still at school ?
Nash : I'm on the side by the football field . Hurry.
Me: ok. Bye.

I quickly walked over to the field . I saw Harry getting in his car. He smiled and waved at me. I smiled and waved back. I turned and Nash ran up and hugged me. " Nash what are you doing ?" I just started laughing. "Sorry I just felt like hugging you." "Your so sweet." Nash looked into my eyes. It was awkward but I liked it. "Sorry. Come on." He grabbed my hand and we walked to his car. He opened my door and I got in. When he shut my door I saw Harry still sitting in his car . He was staring at me. I tried not to make eye contact.

"You okay? " "oh. Yea. Let's go." "Okay."

We arrived at a big red house.

"Where are we at ?" "Cameron's ." "Oh my gosh ! REALLY! " "Hey. Stop. Your my Fangirl." He started laughing. "Whatever."

We got out of the car and Nash just walked in.

"HEYYYY !" "Hey, sup man." Cameron turned and looked at me up and down. "And who's this beautiful girl ?" I blushed. "Oh Cam, this is Ariana." "Nice to meet you Ariana." He bit his lip. I was still blushing and Nash's jaw clenched. "Yall ready ?" Cam said. "Ya. Let's go." "Where are we going ?" "To a place..." "Like , want kinda place ?" "You'll see.." "Okay."

We drove for about 10 minutes . They were just talking about macgon. They're both are hilarious.

"Okay we're here." I looked up and we were at blazer tag.

The whole time nash and cam were chasing me . It was fun .

Afterwards Nash & Cameron dropped me off at my house .

"Bye Cam , bye Nash I'll see you tomorrow . " "bye."

Today was good.