Chapter 3

I woke up feeling really good.
I think I'm in love with Nash. It's 7th period already. & I have athletics.

"Hey ariana !" It's nash.. "Hey. " "Are you busy after school?" "Nope.... Wait yea. sorry." He frowned a little. "Oh. Okay. Text me then." I felt a little bad, but after running I went back to the locker room to change out & when I got done I saw Mr.Styles talking to Elexia. And of course Elexia being the hoe she is was rubbing herself all over him. He's not showing any interest in her , he was just watching me as I started to walk closer to them. "Hey Ariana, are you gunna come after all ?" He started pushing Elexia off of him. She looked pissed. "Yup." I said with a smile. "Okay. Let's go. Okay , well first I need you to help me print out the tests for Friday." "Ok."
I just realized .. I'm really nervous, for some reason.
"Okay well first you have to..."
Why am I even doing this ? I could just leave my grade the way it is. I could be home with Nash.
"And that's it. Just call me if you need any help. I'll be back in the room." He said that with a smile. His smile was so cute. Shit.. I didn't hear anything he said.

I eventually figured it out, but i couldn't get over his smile.

"Hey, you doing alright?" "Oh yes, I figured it out." "Good." He sat down next to me & started talking about school . Then he asked me about my family. And I told him everything was fine and stuff but mr.styles just kept staring at me and his eyes were sparkling back at me. And his hair ... I just wanted to run my fingers through it. Is it bad that my teacher is turning me on ?

"Oh well tell him I said hi." "Okay . I will." I had my legs crossed and my hands were on my knee.
Mr.styles got up and looked at me and grabbed my hand & pulled me close to him. I dident know what to do so I just went towards him. He smiled at me and then kissed me. I know it's wrong but I dident want to pull away. I finally forced myself to stop. We just looked at eachother . "Ariana, I'm so sorry."

Mr.styles POV :
She looked so beautiful. I had to kiss her. I pulled her up & just leaned in and kissed . I dident want to stop, but she pulled away and her innocent eyes just stared at me. Fuck. I need her. "Ariana I'm so sorry."
I really wasn't. If I could I'd fuck her on the table.
"It's okay... I won't tell anybody, but someone could've seen us. " "But no one did." "Still. And is that all you needed for today ?" "Ya, are you going to come back tomorrow? " " Definitely." "Okay and I'll see you later tonight. Jess invited me over." "Oh okay. See you later . Bye."

Ariana POV:
Holy shit. I can't stop thinking about that kiss. His lips were so soft. But why did I say definitely ?!? I'm so stupid. And Jess invited him ?! What the fuck !

"Ariana! " "oh , Nash .." "Hey' I thought you said you were busy ?" "I was ,
I just got done." "Oh. What were you doing ?" "I was..".. "Helping mr.styles grade stuff." "Oh. Okay, well do you still want to hang out ?" "Sorry , I have to go home , my brothers waiting. Tomorrow ?" "Okay. Sure." He looked a little mad. But I just lied about being busy . I think I want to see mr.styles . Shit. What's wrong with me ?!? I need to talk to him about this.

It's been 3 hours since I left school and finally I heard mr.styles in Jess's room. All you can hear is laughing and music. But I'm scared to walk out of my room and see him.

"DINNERS READY!!!"

I guess I have to go out.

"Hey ugly , Harry's here." I just roll my eyes at my Jess . "Hey Harry." It feels weird calling him that. "Hey." We all walked down to the dining room and all the food was set out already. Once we all sat down it was really awkward. Everyone was talking but me. But no one seemed to notice except Harry. After dinner Harry went back upstairs with my brother . I was just waiting for him to leave so I can pull him into my room so we could talk.

Finally he said bye & started to walk downstairs but I pulled him back. "Hey, can we talk ?" "Sure." I quickly pulled him into my room. "Ok Harry.." "Yes..." "I think I like you." "What do you mean you think ? " " I like you, I wanted to see you tonight." " I like you too." "I know but what's the point ? We can't date. " "We could in a way." "How ?" "We could just be friends with benefits." He started smiling at me. "Can I think about it ? " "sure , bye ariana. " he leaned in and kissed me . "Bye." It felt so weird but I loved it.
-------------------------------
NOTE: If you dident notice I updated the first chapter to were it explains that Jess is Ariana's brother.