Chapter 2: Restobar (EDITED)

Walter's POV

After 3 hours the orientation finally ended we also had a tour sa ibang buildings and facilities nang T.A.U. bago kami pinabalik sa homeroom namin

when the bell rang I gathered all my stuff at nilagay ko yun sa bag ko, I saw Angelica doing the same thing, di kami half day kasi we still needed to meet our other teachers.

I was thinking about inviting Angelica to lunch so I did.

"Angelica"

She looked at me and spoke "Yes?"

Damn nahihiya ako ugh damn damn damn!

"Do you wanna eat lunch with us, kasama yung girlfriend ni Christian at yung mga kaibigan ng girfriend nya may restobar kasi si Alex just across the school?"

Is she gonna say yes? Is she gonna decline my offer? was I weird?

A lot of questions popped on my brain that made me nervous

"Uhm, sige" she said

YES!

"Huh? may sinabi ka ba?"

"a-ah wala t-tara na"

WHY DID I STUTTER! pero atleast pumayag sya

I smiled secretly

"Leandro, Chris, Lex is it okay if Angelica joins us for lunch?" I asked

Tumago si Leandro
"Yes, naman" Alex said "and by the way libre lunch natin ngayon since it's the first day"

Christian just nodded

"Let's go"

we went out of the classroom and saw Stacey, Gina, and Athena na nakikipag sagutan kay Jessy

"What the heck is your problem?!" sabi ni Stacey when Jessy pushed her

"You bitch and your alipores din, I told you to stay away from my Walter!"

Stacey rolled her eyes "How could WE stay from Walter maybe you forgot that MY boyfriend is friends with Walter and besides Walter is our friend since childhood, so better stay out of my way sl*t!"

"You are who the heck wears those kind of clothes and make-up in your school, it dosen't mean your dad is the one of the board memebers you're gonna act like the queen bee of this school baka nakakalimutan mong mas malaki ang shares ng pamilya ko, rather than your families shares and don't call me a bitch cause you are how pathetic anak ka ng isa sa mga taong may shares in this school so act like one don't act like it! you're always making eksena here sa school be mature for once Jessy!"

Stacey has a point though she was wearing a really short dress tinakot nya nanaman yung uto utong guard, geez di na talaga napapagkatiwalaan yung guards na hinire ng school.

"Maybe you forgot that Gina and Athena were my frends, they aren't your real friends Stacey kawawa ka naman they're just using you for your money"

"WE WERE friends din baka nakakalimutan mo but Gina and Athena chose me over YOU," tinuro nya si Jessy because of your filthy attitude Gina and Athena might not be wealthy as me pero they are real friends unlike you"

hindi na siguro napigilan ni Athena yung sarili nya kaya sumambat na sya "Stacey is right Jessy, simula noong naging part ng board ang papa mo you changed bigtime"

pumagitna na si Gina sa kanila she's most likely the one who stops fights "Tama na yan guys naghihintay na sila Alex sa atin and besides SHE'S not worth of our time"