Chapter 40: Si Marupok at Si Tanga

Angelica:

It was already 8 when I arrived at home from work, sinalubong ako ng katulong namin na si Elle.

"Magandang gabi po ma'am"

"Magandang gabi din Elle. Asan si Lucio?"

"Tulog na po si Sir Lucio ma'am"

I nodded "Alam ko naman na tapos ka na sa gawaing bahai magpahinga ka na Elle aakyat na ako sa taas" I smiled and tapped her shoulder

"Ay ma'am kumain na po ba kayo?"

"Hindi pa ako gutom Elle, I can handle myself at may klase ka pa bukas"

"Sige po ma'am mauna na po ako"

Elle has been in our house for 3 years already at she's about to graduate already kami na din ang nagpapa-aral sa kanya. She's studying fashion designing on one of the greatest school's here in Manila her designs are great and I'm sure she'll be a great fashion designer soon.

Umakyat ako sa kwarto ko at nagbihis, I sat on my terrace and opened a bottle of wine from my mini fridge and stared at the city lights.

It's been seven years, a lot of things has changed. Pitong tao na ang nakalipas ng lokohin ko si Walter at hanging ngayon I'm still so guilty for what I did. I messed up big time, I knew I was wrong and being young isn't the reason. It was my fault. I saw pure anger in his eyes earlier, he changed a lot he's far from the Walter that I knew. The Walter I knew always looked at me with love and admiration in his eyes. My tears slowly fell.

"Mama you're crying again" yak ako ng yak hindi ko namalayan na nakapasok pala si Lucio sa kwarto ko. I immediately wiped away my tears and faced him

"Lucio my dear I'm just happy that I-I'm home" Lucio looked at me, he knows I'm lying. He's just 7 but he's very smart and probably he got it from his father.

"Come on mama I know you're lying, you won't be drinking alcohol while crying if you're happy. Mama you look miserable"

Tumulo nanaman ang mga luha mula sa aking mga mata when I heard what Lucio said. I sobbed and hugged him, I could never lie to this child. Gumaan ang aking pakiramdam the moment I hugged Lucio, despite all the shits that happened to my life this past 7 years he never failed to make me happy all those achievements of his that might look small to other people napakalaki na yun para sa akin. The moment I laid my eyes on him when he was born he made me so happy, to the point na nakalimutan ko yung sakit, but the moment I saw Walter it all came back alam kong wala na akong kwenta para sa kanya I know that he wants me gone, but I'll still try my very best to get him back, no matter how long it takes me I will get him back.

"I know who made you cry mama, he makes you happy just like what papa told me...I hope you won't forget me though"

I caressed his head and smiled. I would never forget this kid, he's my first baby. "I would never forget you, I will always love you remember that"

He smiled, I told him that he could sleep with me he ran towards my bed and asked if I could tell him a story, and so I did mahirap tanggihan ang bata. I tucked him to bed and went back to the terrace.

Ang sarap at sariwa ng hangin this house was a little bit far from the city, but I told Felix that if he wanted his son to be healthy he would choose a house far from the city to avoid pollution and so he did. Felix loves Lucio so much and seeing how Felix matured throughout these years made me so happy. Everyone was so happy now and here I am stuck in the past. I would cry and blame myself every single night. My parents hated me, we were civil with each other pero alam kong galit pa din sila sa akin hanggang ngayon, I mean who wouldn't hate me I caused so much pain towards Walter and I was the one who cheated. I would never blame or get angry at my parents for getting angry at me. I looked at the stars and remembered Walter's face that night.

Galit na galit si Walter kay Angelica, the moment he saw her he wanted to hurt her the way she hurted him. Walter drowned himself in alcohol that night, the loud music at the bar somehow calmed his nerves. A few ladies approached him but he drove them away. When Walter saw Angelica earlier all the pain came back, he wanted to destroy her and that man, and he will do everything just to succeed. He had everything now. Power and Wealth. He could have any woman he wanted in just a snap, but seven years had passed but not even once did Walter lay his eyes on a woman.

"Kuya let's go home please" he heard his brother Xian call him but instead of listening he continued drinking

"Go away umuwi ka na" he drove his brother away pero nanatili pa din si Xian sa nanyang tabi, alam nito kung anong nangyari sa kanyang kapatid kaya sumumpa sya na kailan man ay hinding hindi sya magmamahal, he believed that loving a woman would cause him to be weak, just like his brother. His brother was known to be that ruthless, merciless, and heartless billionaire but he knew that his brother was weak, he knew his brother's weakness. That woman is his weakness. He knew that behind those emotionless eyes and cold heart lies a weak man who fails to forget the woman he first loved.

Saksi sya sa rahat ng paghihirap ng kanyang kapatid, alam nya kung ilang beses itong umiyak sa gabi while saying the name of the first ever woman that he loved. He saw how broken his brother was, he drowned himself in alcohol, he studied, he managed a big business, with that he managed to turn that big business into an empire. His brother had the wealth, the looks, and the power pero iisang babae pa din ang mahal nito.

"Angelica" that was it. He called their other brother Markus upang tulungan sya nito na dalhin pauwi ang kanilang kuya. Agad namang pumunta si Markus moon at nagtulungan silang dalawa na ihatid ang kanilang Kuya. Alam na alam agad ni Markus kung bakit naglasing ang kanilang Kuya dahil nabalitaan na sya nina Leandro at Alex. They both looked at their brother with pity, nasasasaktan sila tuwing nakikita ang kanilang Kuya sa ganitong sitwasyon, pero wala silang magawa kundi damayan nalang ang kanilang Kuya.

___________________________________

END OF CHAPTER

Grabe nabaliw ako habang nagsusulat nito ewan ko ba ako yung writer pero ang sarap sabunutan ni Angelica promise nakakagigil.

Spell gaga

A-N-G-E-L-I-C-A

Spell marupok

W-A-L-T-E-R

Walter: you aren't even sure so please stop it.

Che! parang ikaw yung author baka nakakalimutan mo na hawak ko ang buhay mo */ insert evil laugh

Walter: */ rolls eyes just please stop calling me marupok will you? tss childish

childish ka dyan! eh sya oo na oo na hindi ka na marupok MaRupHok lang

Walter: -_-

^_^ oo na sorry na

So yuuun lang muna for this update!

Byeeeeeeee!

Wanna interact with Kali?
FB: Kali WP
FB PAGE: Midnights

IG: kalimidnightofwp

Twitter: midnight_kali