Chapter 38: Grayn

Dahil wala ng load si mama kagabi ngayon ko lang sya na publish. Natapos ko sya 8:40 PM.

Walter

I woke up feeling like shit. Ang sakit ng katawan ko, I woke up seeing a white ceiling, where am I?

"Anak finally you're awake!" I heard my mom's voice. Am I dreaming? Agad naman nya akong niyakap, napadaing ako damn ang sakit!

"Aray ma!"

She looked so worried. "Sorry anak, I'm just glad that you're already awake"

and then I remembered everything. Angelica and Felix kissing. Me driving do fast and then it struck me, I got into a car accident.

"How many d-days have I been asleep?" I asked

"A year brother" nanlaki naman ang mata ko sa sinabi ni Markus, he was sitting on one of the couches inside my room, while looking at me seriously.

"What the heck?!"

I can't believe it. I've been sleeping for a year?! It felt like it all happened yesterday!

He then laughed so damn hard "You should've seen your face kuya HAHAHHAHA- mom naman!"

he only stopped laughing ng batukan sya ni mama. We all stopped when the door opened I saw my dad and all 3 of his kids going inside my room, mom cleared her throat and went to sit with Markus. It was a relief when I didn't see his mistress. A little gi- well my sister ran to me I think she was 6 or 7 and started crying in my arms. She kept on saying "Kuya" habang umiiyak pa din all of us were silent, all you could hear inside my room were sobs. Gulat na gulat pa din ako, but I patted her back and caressed it slowly, she hugged me but made sure that it didn't hurt me.

I looked at everyone else inside and they were looking at us as well shock all over their faces, dad scratched his neck and spoke.

"She wanted to see you"

I nodded and continued comforting the little girl. She looked like me, well I look like my dad and this girl is my sister and she looks like my dad and I. I was looking at my girl version. I wanted to have a child too. A baby girl who would look like Angelica and I but it seems like that would be impossible already. This girls is my sister, not my daughter. I hugged her back and started crying too.

She looked sad and scared when she saw me cry kaya agad syang bumitaw sa akin at pumunta sa gilid ng kwarto ko where my dad and other sibling were standing.

"I'm sorry for hugging you po" she said almost whispering.

"N-No. It's okay" I smiled at her.

"We just wanted to check on you. I guess you're okay now s-son. We should go now baka nakakaabala kami sa inyo" My father turned his back at us again. Ang sakit he always did this, when he didn't feel comfortable he would always do this. He would leave us during events, and we would spend the night without him.

"Papa can we stay a bit longer" I heard my sister say

"No you're k-kuya needs to rest" I saw the little girl's eyes, she was about to cry again.

"Stop with your drama Ais papa said we need to go so let's go"

I think he's also my brother. Winston. He's 18 I guess, and I hated how he treated our younger sister.

"If you guys want to go leave. If the little girl wants to stay let her ipapahatid ko sya sa driver" I saw my little sister's eyes gleam. I smiled at her and asked her to come near me.