7-Figment of Imagination

Lilah

"I'm not lying it actually happened," I say getting irritated with Louis, "ask Harry he was there."

"Right right I'm sorry I definitely believe you know that two six year olds saw their dead mother," he says sarcastically, "its not possible it was just a figment of your imagination."

"Its called magic I mean you literally grew up in a world that has magic," I roll my eyes.

"Yes I did, and how I coped with an absence of a mother figure was reading books not creating fantasies where they were alive and I can tell you one thing there is only one witch that could even think of doing that and its definitely not you," he says.

I grunt and walk faster than him, "you believe me right Auralee?"

"Of course I do Louis just doesn't believe in anything that could bring people happiness," Auralee says turning around death staring him.

He just laughs as we make the rest of the way to potions. I take my normal seat next to Hermione. Who is reading a book most likely her potions book to prepare for the lesson.

"Hey," I say putting my stuff down.

"Hello," she responds not looking up from her book.

I just stay quiet and play with my quill. Soon after Snape walks in and starts to go over the lesson. Today we were making something called a Wiggen Weld Potions.

"You may work with your partner but I want no gossip the only words I should hear come out of your mouth should be  Asphodel root, shredded Dittany and Wiggentree bark," he says look around the classroom.

"Pass me the Asphodel root please," Hermione says pulling out her cauldron and lighting the fire.

"Here," I say going through my bag for the ingredient as I am doing so I catch eye contact with Louis. Which gives me an idea.

"Thank you," Hermione says adding the ingredient.

"Hey Hermione you're the smartest witch are age," I begin.

"Thank you Lilah but now is really not the time," she says stirring the cauldron.

"I was just thinking of this time when I was 6 and I summoned a kind of ghost of my mum I guess you could say would you think that's possible?" I inquire.

"Honestly your risking chance of getting yelled at for Snape for that?" She says almost laugh, "of course that's not possible was probably a figment of your imagination."

"It happened," I grunt passing her the shredded Dittany.

"Ms.Granger," I hear Snape say from behind us, "I said no chatting 10 points from Gryffindor.

"But.." Hermione begins.

"5 more points from Gryffindor," Snape says waking away.

Hermione death stares me and doesn't speak to me the rest of class. I think she might be mad. I look behind me and see Louis mouth "I told you so." I ignore him and go back to my work. It happened I'm not imagining things. I mean Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon made such a big deal about it. I'll ask Harry surly he'll be on my side. It happened. We finish the potion and Snape comes over to check if we did it correctly. He looks over the potion and nods his head.

"Very good Ms.Potter and Ms.Granger 10 points to Hufflepuff and Gryffindor," he says as he starts to walk away.

"Well at least I made up the points I lost," Hermione says under her breath.

The end of potions finally comes and I gather up my things. Waiting to hear it from Louis. But I was going to prove it to him one way or another. I just don't know how yet. I pick up my bag and I guess I didn't close it properly because all of my stuff falls on the floor. I cringe and go down to pick up all my belongings. Someone comes over to help me its Sebastian.