8-The Troll

Lilah

Ok stay calm the troll is right there but it's all going to be fine. I reach for my wand and it's not there I must of left it in my dorm. Shoot.

"Uh guys I don't have my wand," I say scared to look away from the troll.

"Ok stay calm everything is going to be fine," Louis says getting out his wand and pointing it at the troll.

"Well do something you idiot," Hermione yells.

"Well I was thinking of the best option here but now I think I'll just sacrifice you," he snaps.

Hermione rolls her eyes, "well you don't have to be rude."

"Not the time guys," I say as the Troll swings his club destroying the stalls. We all scurry in different directions hoping to distract the Troll.

I see Harry and Ron run in, "what are you doing here!" Harry yells.

The boys start throwing things at the troll as Louis helps me out of the rubble.

"Wheres Hermione," I ask.

"She'll be fine lets get out of here," Louis says grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the door.

We're stopped by the troll who smashes one of the sinks in. I scream and Louis pulls me into him, "its going to be ok I promise."

I look over at the troll and see Harry on his head trying to stop him from wrecking the bathroom.

"Be careful!" I yell.

Harry sticks his wand up the trolls nose and I feel Louis cringe. The troll grabs Harry by the foot and dangles him swinging at him with his club.

"Do something!" Harry yells.

"What?!" Ron returns.

"Anything!" Me and Harry yell at the same time.

"What about that spell we learned in charms today," Louis says looking for his wand, "I must of dropped it."

Hermione looks at Ron, "swish and flick."

Ron gulps and nods, "Wingardium Leviosa!"

The trolls club starts to fly and hit him in the head. Ron smiles and continues to use the spell until the Troll is unconscious, and Harry is safe on the ground. I run up and hug him, "I'm so glad you're ok."

Some professors rush in shortly after, "what in heavens sake are you 5 doing," Professor Snape says.

We all exchange looks before Hermione speaks up, "its my fault Professor I thought I could fight the troll on my own they were only trying to help if it weren't for them I'd probably be dead."

"That was very irresponsible of you Ms.Granger I'll have to take 10 points from Gryffindor house," Professor McGonagall says.

"I'm sorry Professor," Hermione says.

"However never would I of ever imagined a group of first years to be able to take down a full grown Mountain Troll so I will reward 20 points to each of your respective houses," she says with a smile, "now please return to your dorms while we take care of this."

I make my way back to my dorm and as soon as I walk into my room Auralee tackles me in a hug.

"I was so worried where were you," she says.

"I got caught up with the troll while looking for Hermione," I explain, "I'm fine though McGonagall even gave us each 20 points for our houses!"

"Woah that's amazing!" she exclaims, "you have to tell me all about it."