(7)

Ron POV

March 12 Wednesday

Continued

After I dropped Shae at her aunts house, I went back to Angelo's house

After I dropped Shae at her aunts house, I went back to Angelo's house. As I entered the house I saw Gust, Son, Angelo, and Daruis. I noticed that Angelo was sitting far from Daruis and Son was sitting the closes to him. I went over Angelo and started talking to him.

"Wassup nigga" I said

"Nun, you?" He asked

"So you know what happened between Daruis and Shae?" I asked

Before Angelo could say anything, I saw Daruis give me a look that could kill. I told Angelo I would talk to him and went to Daruis.

"Is there a problem nigga?" He asked smirking.

"Yea there is. Keep your hands of off Shae. What type of nigga beat women? That shit ain't right" I replied

"So the fuck you goin do bout it?" He asked again while getting in my face

"I'll either shoot you or beat you the fuck up. It's simple don't touch and don't get caught lacking" I replied

He moved from my face and left slamming the door.

"Damn nigga ain't even say bye. The audacity" Gust said

We busted out laughing. Gust childish as hell. I told the boys I'm going back to my crib and I'll catch them later. I got in my car and drove home. As soon as I enters the door Shae was calling me.

Shae😍🦋✨💍
Connecting...

Shae- heyyy
Me-wassup
Shae-nothing just wanted to show u where I'm at
Me- you went to Dave and busters without me
Shae- it's a girls day but- tell that nigga you'll call him later
Me- yaya shut the fuck up. We can fight
Shae- y'all niggas ain't fighting, but I was calling cause I missed you. But I gotta this bitch won't stop pulling me
Me-ight bye
Shae-later

She ended the call and I went in to take a shower. I after I got dres I decided to take a nap.

*After Nap*

I woke up to some voices. I went downstairs to find that the twins were on the game. My brother and sister Elijah and Naomi like to come over my house unexpectedly. I snuck up behind them and grabbed them by their necks.

"Really nigga?" they asked at the same time.

"Yes really. Why ain't y'all at school?" I asked

They looked at each other and they was arguing with they eyes. That's some weird shit.

" we skipping" Elijah said and Naomi smacked him upside his head

"That was unnecessary, you bozo" he said.

Then they started fighting with each other. I acted like I wasn't there and decided to head out. These niggas is crazy. All they do is fight. I decided to pick somethings up for Shae and surprise her by going to Dave and Busters.

Shae POV
Wednesday

Me, Renity, Nana, Mya, and Yaya had just arrived Dave and Buster's

Me, Renity, Nana, Mya, and Yaya had just arrived Dave and Buster's. We played games for about 20 minutes and decided that we were hungery. We ordered like 20 wings, a big bottle of sprite and a large pizza. I finished my food before them so I sit farther from them and decided to call Ron. I was talking to him and then Yaya's big head came and interrupted the call. I told him I would call him back and went back to the girls.

They finished eating and saves some for later. We packed up the food and went to play more games. We decided to split up, so it could be more fun. It was me, Nana and Yaya. I chose Nana to come with me so we could get to know each other. Yaya chose to come because she wanted to. We played Rampage and Skee Ball. We made our way over to go play basketball. When we got there Ron was standing there with a rose teddy bear, some flowers wrapped with 100 dollar bills on each single rose. After I saw him I blushed, I can't believe he did this for me.

This man has hoes and he curved them all for me. I realized that this man is more invested in me than I'm invested for myself. Yaya didn't particular like him, but she was nice enough to not start problems. We both went over there. As Yaya took the stuff from his hands, I went in and gave him a hug and his hands slid down to my ass and he rubbed it. Yaya told me she was going to give us some space, while she walked away.

"What are you doing here?" I asked excited

"I wanted to see how my girl was doing on her day off" he answered

"I'm your girl now?" I questioned.

I wanted to cross my arms and be upset, but I couldn't be upset at him, although he makes me better. Instead of staring dead at him, I just blushed at him and turned to play some basket ball. I felt him over me and I thought he was going to hug me from behind, but itself he turned me around and looked me in my eye. The look in his eyes were serious, so I decided to take him seriously and listen to what he had to say.

"Look no matter what happens to us you will always be my girl. I love you more than you could ever know. I would never do you wrong and I will make sure you're always safe. No one including yourself will hurt you. I want you to be my girlfriend and I want you to know I love you. I always have since two years ago" Ron explained

Before I could respond he gave me a kiss on the lips. When he finished kissing me I leaned into him and gave him a hug. I think I might have broken down a little bit, because he was wiping my eyes. I gave him a kiss back and said that I would be his girlfriend. We played the basketball, well he played and I watched him. Soon we played together and Yaya came over and caused problems with him. Soon it was time for me to go pick up those little demon twins. They be too much sometimes. Ron gave me a ride and helped me pick up the girls from school. On the way home he was rubbing his hand on my inner thigh and unlike other girls, that shit put me to sleep. Ron already knew that the girls were staying at Mama's, but he didn't wake me up to tell me we were there.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I ghosted y'all. I had to get my personal/love life together. I also had to get over my writers block, sooo get ready for some drama nd shit.