(3)

La'Shae POV

March 10, Monday

8:00am

"Wake up"

I look up and see Angelo standing at the side of my bed.

"What?" I groaned

" Wake up. We got school" he said

I got out the bed and asked "I thought you didn't go to school?"

" you know why I'm still in school" he said as he left.

I did my morning routine and got dressed.

Shae's OutFit

I went into my closet and looked for my school backpack

I went into my closet and looked for my school backpack. I couldn't find it but all I found was a big purse with all my school stuff in it. I grabbed my phone and put my keys around my neck. I go downstairs and see Angelo's car keys. I look around and see he isn't down stairs so, I take them deciding that I'm driving.

"Angelo I'm driving!" I yelled.

" No you're not" he said

"Look who has the car keys" I replied

He came down stairs and looked irritated. We walked out the door and went to his car. I got into the driver's seat and got into the passenger seat. I drove over to Mama's house to pick up Sin.

When we got there Mama was outside the house. I said Good Morning and I'll see her later after school. I buckled Sin and pulled out the driveway.

"Angelo call Niya for me please?" I asked

" Sure" he answered while calling Niya

Niya😈💖

Ringing....
The Phone Call
Niya😈💖- Hey Boo

Me- Hey girl, where you at?

Niya😈💖-I'm at the park with Renity and there's this girl named Mya said she yo best friend from wo-

Niya😈💖- Shae can hurry up before she beat my ass. She's stubborn and won't listen to what I say.

Me- gimme 5 minutes, I'm close.

Phone Call Ended

A few minutes later we pulled up to the park and my friends was their. I help Sin unbuckle and she ran straight to Niya. Niya picked her up and walked towards me.