(5)

Aaron POV

March 11, Tuesday

Continued

I see Shae walking out of the bathroom. I walk over to her and call her name. I try to get her attention, but she ignores me and walks back towards the cafeteria. I follow her and see her hold her head and then she fainted. I was close enough to catch her just in time. I took out my phone and called Angelo

Lo-RH

Me- yo Angelo come round the corner, near the girl's bathroom. Shae just fainted

Him-I'm on my way...Yo Niya go get the nurse.

*Call Ended*

I put my phone in my pocket and sat on the ground. Angelo, Niya, the nurse, and Shae's other friends came around the corner. Shae's head was in my lap and she had an ice pack on her forehead. She started moving her head and started to mumble something.

"No, no," she said

She started to shake her body, but I lightly touched her and she stopped. She sat up with her eyes wide open. She put picked up the ice pack and put it back on her head.

"How are you feeling?" the nurse asked

"I feel.." she stopped and looked at me. When I looked in her eyes all I saw was hurt and pain, then she continued.

"I'm not good. Can I lay down in your office?" she asked

"Sure and I'll go tell your next period the situation," the nurse answered as she left.

While everyone else was getting up, I helped Shae get up even if she didn't need my help. They kept asking her if she was ok, and she said she was fine.

La'Shae Pov

I went to grab my bag but Ron got it for me. I wasn't in the mood to argue or nothing with him, so I just let him.

"I'm heading to the nurse's office. I'll be fine and Ron's gonna walk me there" I explained

"You're cool with Ron walking you?" Niya asked

"I'm fine" I responded, "Now go I'll be fine."

They all left to go to their classes and it was just me and Ron in the hallway. I turned around to see him texting fastly on his phone and then put it in his pocket. He picked up my backpack and picked up his pace. When he got to me, his arm around my neck.

"How you feeling for real?" he asked

"I feel like I wanna pass out again" I replied

"We're there," he said

When we got there Ron helped me lay down and popped me another ice pack. He kissed my cheek and pulled up a chair next to the cot. I was thinking we were going to talk, but instead, he went back on his phone. I turned around with my back facing him. It felt like a few minutes till someone rubbed my back. I rolled over to be faced with Ron. I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked

"I want you and I want to talk" he responded. He made me sit up so he could sit beside me on the cot.

"There's nothing to talk about. You got your girl Vaeh and you like me for years was a lie. I'm hurting physically and mentally and you're just sitting there on your phone." I explained

"Ok maybe I did lie when I liked you for years, but I did like you since 10th grade. You just didn't notice me. I was on my phone because I was talking to Vaeh and I was trying to end things with her, so I can be with her. I didn't mean to cause you pain and you know that." He explained what he was doing. I moved to lay down in his lap.

"I don't know," I said. "I have a hard time trusting you."

"I'll take it slow and be there for you so you can trust me," Ron replied.

Then leaned over and kissed me and I kissed him back. Once he pulled away I soon realized I was pulled back into reality. I got up and sat beside about to say something, and then the nurse entered the room with a wide smile.

"Why are you smiling? " I asked

"No reason" she answered.

Ron got up and asked for a pass and she gave him one. I took some pills out of my bag. One for my headache and the others for my daily pills. I wait five minutes for them to kick in and soon I feel a little bit better. I tell the nurse I feel better and she lets me go back to class.

As I'm walking back to class, I'm just thinking about what happened. I'm not paying attention to where I'm going and I bump into this guy. Both my bag and I go down.

"I'm sorry Lil ma" he apologized

"It's all..." I stop in my tracks to see that I bumped into Darius.

I pick myself up and say "I'm good. Now leave me alone."

Before he could say anything, I got my bag and head to my class. As I entered the class I gave the teacher the past and sat at my desk. I turned around to see that Ron was sitting next to me. Well, what a coincidence. I fix things with Ron and then Tyler shows up. What are the odds they'll meet? All of the odds. I put my head down on the table and tried to relax. I didn't know I was crying until I felt the tears in my mouth. I picked up my head and wiped my eyes and tried to focus on the classwork packet.

*Skip to the end of the day*

I was glad that it was the end of the day. I could go home and get some sleep. I walked over to Angelo's car and saw that my group of friends and other people were there. I went over there and said hi to my girls. I went over to Ron to see a guy's back facing me. He turned around and I saw that it was Darius. I just shook my head. Today was not my day. I ignored him and made my way over to Ron. Ron put his arm around my shoulder and said "Shae this my boy Darius"

"Well, what a coincidence. I already know Darius and like I said before, just leave me alone" I said

"Well damn Shae," Ron said, "Why are you being rude?"

"Oh, I don't know. I told him not to follow me and his foul ass followed me," I answered. "I'm going in their car tell Angelo I'm ready to go."

I get into the backseat of Angelo's car and waited for everyone to come. Ron was the first to into the backseat. I knew questions were going to be asked, so I was prepared. So before he could ask questions I just explained it to him.

"There's a reason behind what I said. I and Darius used to date or whatever. At first, the relationship was going well, but then he would beat on me if things didn't go his way. I just did things his way to avoid being hit. One day he got drunk beat me and cheated on me. The next few days he told me he was sorry and did things my way. Like always I forgave him and we had sex and that was the last time. I was coming home from work one day, and I was stressed. They were clothes on the couch and some girl's shoes. He had camera's in his house, so I just checked the cameras and saw he was with another girl. I left and went over to Angelo's and told him what happened. We watched a movie and he let me stay for the night. The next day Angelo drove me back to Darius, and of course, he was mad because I didn't come home last night. He was about to put his hands on me until Angelo stepped in and told me to get my stuff. While packing my stuff, I heard yelling and other loud noises" I stop to catch my breath. 

 before I could continue, the others came in.

"Let's go all of us can fit in this car," Mya said.

"Mya can stay in the front. The rest of y'all go with Kyle. We have to go pick up my sister's " I explained.

everybody else went with Kyle to his car and Mya came in the back with me. Angelo came into the car and went over to their school. It was a short ride so I and Mya didn't get to talk much. When we got there Angelo and Mya went to go pick up Sin, and I went to pick up Alia. When I got there she was so glad to see me. I took her to the car and buckled her up. Angelo drove us over his mom's house and we stayed the night.

____________________________

Hey guys it's been a while since I updated  don't forget to comment, Vote and share. I would appreciate it  I'm not tryna be popular or anything I just want more readers