(8)

La'Shae POV

March 12 Wednesday

Continued

When he woke me up it wasn't that dark outside, so I could see the house

When he woke me up it wasn't that dark outside, so I could see the house. It was a nice place and I automatically knew that it was his house. I'm not that dumb to ask who's house it is, it was obviously his house. When we walked into the living room, I noticed that it was big. He had an kitchen and a kitchen island. He told me to stay here, as he went upstairs. I laid down on the couch and fell asleep. I felt him come back and pick me up. When we got to his room, I woke myself up.

"I made a bubble bath for you," Ron said as he lead me to the bathroom

"Ron you do care" I replied

"I'm going downstairs, If you need me just holler" he said while leaving

I noticed that he put every thing I needed for my bath. I took the speaker and played some some Summer Walker and SZA. I stripped and hopped into the tub. I noticed that there was a wine glass there. I was confused because I was pregnant and I couldn't drink. But then I smelled it and realized that it was grape juice. I know this man did not put grape juice in a wine glass. I took some sips of it, but then I didn't want it anymore. I soon realized that the water was burning my cuts. I just closed my eyes and imagined that they pain wasn't there anymore. I placed my hands on my stomach and hope for a baby boy. I didn't realize that I was fell asleep, because soon Ron was knocking on the door. When I didn't answer he came into the bathroom.

"Yes? I am relaxing" I told him

"Yea I know that, but the food is going to get cold" he replied

"Food, hmm I am hungry. So I'll pop out know. Hand me the towel" I said

He handed me the towel and I wrapped myself up. As I was walking out the bathroom I felt his eyes on me. He went into the closet and took out my outfit for me. He set it on the bed and set down. I was close enough for him to pull me by my towel. I was standing in between his legs. Ron looked at me and I looked at him. Ron pulled me closer as I blushed and he smiled at me.

"What?" I asked

"Nothing" he said

Then he pulled my face in for a kiss. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist and started rubbing my ass. He moved his mouth from my lips and started sucking my neck. Before it could go any further he pulled me away. He said that he would meet me downstairs. I quickly got ready and went downstairs to see that Ron had made us a romantic dinner and our rose petals around the kitchen island.

Shae's Outfit