Prologue

You just came out of the convenience store after you had a night stand. You put a lollipop in your mouth licking to replace the taste in your mouth. You walk to your house.

You could hear your family arguing about something but you didn't care so you just went straight to your room hoping they won't disturb you.

Going to your room only to  find boxes everywhere before you could check what is in it.

"Y/N COME HERE" Your aunt calls

You took off your cap throwing it on your bed and walked to her annoyed but fake smiled.

"We will be sending you to Mori mori private academy" Your aunt said.
"But isn't that far from here?"You asked.

"Oh it's okay we will drive you there and also we have prepared your stuff so you could live next to your school"Your aunt's husband said.
"Mom are you sure? cuz I heard that school is only for boys"Your cousin said.

"Shut up I know that but they allowed her to join and we didn't even have to pay that much it was cheap"Your aunt said.
"I don't really mind so um when am I leaving?"You asked.

"Now your uncle will drive you there and you will be starting next week I wish you all the luck"Your aunt said as she hugs you patting your head.

You swear you saw her smiling in satisfaction as you closed the door behind you. It took hours to get there so you decided to sleep and you woke up by your uncle tapping your shoulder.

"We are here"Your uncle said.

You looked around. It wasn't that different from Tokyo but instead it was quiet and empty so you liked it.

"Live the best life you could we will send you money till you finish high school after that we will stop, you will have to work for yourself" Your uncle said.
"What about the rent?"you asked.

"Don't worry, We bought it forever no one has been using it for years so they were on same not rent and it's under your name"Your uncle said.

"Thanks for everything"you said with no reply he drove off.

You went to apartment and dropped you boxed as you started unpacking your stuff. You cleaned your apartment in which you will be living in alone.

Your aunt and uncle bought everything that was supposed to be in the house all of them in one.

"This week will be either intresting or boring"You thought heading to the bathroom.

You took a shower and then went out to take a walk to refresh your head from everything and thoughts on what to do from now on.

You were wearing over sized shirt and short pants and you had a towel over your half dried hair.

You saw a convenience store and decided getting yourself Ice cream, Lollipops and maybe ask for a part time job if allowed. You went over to the cashier who had orange hair he looked cute.

"Hi may I ask where is the manager?"You asked.
"Oh about that the manager he barely comes here but I can tell him that someone was looking for him"the orange haired boy said.

"Is no one here but you?"you asked.
"It's only me "the orange haired boy said laughing nervously.

"What a shame why would they leave such a cutie like you alone"you said.
"Oh no I am not cute don't call me that"he replied.
"Drop the act"you said.