FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL

(chapter one)

You woke up as usual but today your whole body was more than energetic than any other day.

"I wonder what this school is about"You thought as you walk to your school.

You got inside the school in your uniform which is boys' uniform. There was this brown skirt till the knees but you asked for the boys uniform so here you are in boy's uniform.

Your had short hair it was dyed by your f/c(favorite color). You had a lollipop and headphones on while you went to the principal's office.

"Hi I am Y/n L/n"You said bowing.
"Your parents have told me a lot about you"the principal said.
"She is not my parent anyways continue"You said sitting down.

"This school is all boy's academy"the principal said.
"Yea and?"you replied wanting to leave the room.
"You are in class 1-D and here is your schedule" Principal said

"Also I wanted to tell you that you will have to join a club by this month most of clubs are all full but we  have swimming, volleyball and photography club left"The principal added

"Off you go have a nice day Y/n L/n" The principal said as you left the office.

You walked all around to look for your class and found it. You opened the door and everyone was starting at you and you noticed a boy was standing next to the teacher.

"Looks like I am not the only new person"You bit the last bit of the lollipop for the gum.

"Sorry to disturb, My name is Y/n and I came from Tokyo as well"you said as you sat at the back seat next to the window without any permission.

"I guess Tonoo you can sit with Y/n"The teacher said.

Lunch time

You glanced at orange head when you were passing through the hallway to look for your club.

"It can't be"you thought

You went on your way but missed the orange head and realized you were infront of the photograph club

You found Toono standing at the club door as well looking all nervous to go inside or knock on the door

"You are also joining the club?"You said standing next to him

He nods while another boy called Keshima joined you two. You were about to open the door but it suddenly was opened by a cute blonde boy looking all annoying in your opinion.

"Our new members?"He asks and you all nod in unison and he smiles then goes in.
"Welcome to Yarichin bich club"he and his members said each one holding a toy.

You glance at all of the members and noticed a boy who is quite familiar with you. Yuri boy is here.

"Yuri? we meet again"You smile as he looks at you for a while he smells you again.
"Y/N?"Yuri asked.

"You guys know each other?"Kashima asks confused
"Yeah it's me"you reply as you pat his head.
"Oooh this is guioing to be so much FUN!"Yuri said as he left the room and walked down the hallway.

"Firstly I am Akemi the president of this club"The blond boys said.
"Sounds just like your attitude"You said in a whisper.

"This is Itome my cute lover"He added.
"Lovers and both of you are guys?"Tonoo said.

"Do you not know anything about LGBT?you must have been sleeping under a roof"You said while Keshima nods in agreement.

"Next we have Shikatani he is a little hard to get along with but he can be generous when it comes to sex"Akemi said.