GETTING CLOSER

(Chapter 3)

You looked the other way not wanting to face whoever saved you right now at the moment.

"You probably feel disgusted right now come with us it's time to take a shower and there is HOT SPRING"Tamura said as you smile softly.

He helped you up, covering your body with his jacket. You two walked back chatting about how you two enjoyed the trip and reached the house y'all will spend the day in.

Bath time 19:30 - 19: 50

The sign on the door said as you look at Tamura and then at everyone else.

"So that means we all have to get inside together"Akemi said.
"Good grief"you sigh

"Two groups in together, the schedule is tight for tonight"Shikatani said.
"Group 4 and 3"Itome said.

Your teams with Akemi's team literally all of you guys in clubs with the Yaguchi and Toru. You facepalm hoping you will be able to take a bath relax in hot spring without anything sexual being brought up.

You, Shikatani and Yacchan were close to each other's locker when you guys were taking off your clothes.

"Do you work out?"Shikatani said.
"No, it's probably because I eat a lot"You say covering your body where you don't like to be seen.

"Yacchan you look fine bet you playing football paid off"You said.
"It's not like this is the first time you see me naked"Yacchan says

"Ohhh"Shikatani added as he took off his glasses putting them in a good place as he sat farther from you all.

"Shut up"You blush as you cover yourself with a towel.
"Come sit next to me"Tamura says
"Naah I will sit where I feel like it"You said

You looked around everywhere and decided to sit next to Kashima. Since you know he is the only one who won't touch you or anything while Toru was by your left side.

"this feels so nice"you say as your fingers go through your now wet hair.

"Woah beautiful"Toru says
"You said that out loud honey"you laugh
"sorry, i am sorry"Toru said bowing as you notice a cut on his thigh.

"May I ask what happened to you here?"You said.
"I cut myself with a knife when I was a kid"Toru said
"Now why would you do that?"You asked

You cup his face and notice burn marks on his forehead and a stitching mark. Your eyebrow shows worry when he looks at you.

"I was wondering if it would hurt"Toru says
"Why are you some kind of scientist?"Tamura asked
"No, i just wondered"Toru said.
"What about this stitching mark and burn marks"You asked.

"The stitching mark is from when I fell off the porch i don't even remember when it was while the burns were from my past bullies"Toru said.

"This boy"you thought as you kiss his forehead.
"You will not get bullied or hurt, not on my watch"you say as you put your forehead over his.

"That was cringe as fuck"Tamura said
"Fuck off Tamura"you say.

Itome was rubbing Akemi's back while Shikatani sat outside of the bath not getting in the water.