Keshima's Ending

Keshima's POV

"I know all the boys like Y/n should I just move on?"I thought as I watched the city from the hospital's rooftop.
"Yeah I can't do that to my friends they like her maybe I should move on this won't do anything"I thought as I look at the necklace infront on my hand.

End Of POV

You went to the rooftop to take some air but as if god heard your prayers Keshima was there starting at the city.

It reminded you of the days you also stared at him when he took photos of the flowers or anything. You even bought yourself Polaroid and one for him cuz his was getting old.

You put the Polaroid down and covered his eye.

"Who is it?"Keshim asks.
"Who do you it is?"You said trying your best to sound as manly or anywhere not close to your voice.
"I know it's you Y/n"Keshima said.
"Oh man I did my best why did you still get me"You said as Keshima turn your way.

"Cuz your voice is my favorite"Keshima said.

Leaving both of you in silence you notice his camera and a box.

"So what have you been doing?"You asked hiding the Polaroid behind your back as you picked it up.

"Well nothing special beside visiting you and going to school"Keshima said

Scratching his neck looking at the floor as you notice a tint of pink forming on his cheeks and nose.
You took a picture with your Polaroid and he heard the camera's click sound.

"Did you just take a picture of me?"Keshima asked.
"Nope I was takingbpicture of something so beautiful that I want to keep forever with me"You said.
"Ohh the sunset?"Keshima said.

You facepalm at his response sitting next to him to watch the sunset.

"I didn't take a picture of the sunset"You said
"Then what did you take a picture of?"Keehima asks.
"What do you think?"You asked looking at his face.
"I don't know something beautiful that you want to keep forever with you"Keshima mumbled.
"You are so dense huh?"You said looking at the sun

"She didn't take a picture of the sunset could it be the city but why would she keep with her forever"he thought.

"You are so dense huh?"She said looking at the sun.

We both watched the sunset for a while our hands on the floor were so close.

"I want to hold it"I thought

I brushed it off since my friends like her and she doesn't seem to like me. We both head over at the door and she walks me outside as she waves and I start walking away.

But my body hasn't moved yet. I don't want to leave things like this. I ran back in to Y/n

"I want her in my life I can't give up" Is what I thought as I grabbed her hand to hug her.

End of POV

"Y/n"Keshima calls your name.

You could hear his heart beat making you melt in his arms as you were about to hug him back, he breaks the hug.