𝐱𝐢𝐚𝐨**✿❀

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

(𝓎/𝓃)'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

"xiao" i softly called out the man's name. the man sat on one of the many hills at liyue harbor admiring the lanterns that were released during the lantern festival. xiao stop admiring the lanterns to swirl around when i called out his name. 

he looked at me with those warm amber eyes that i fell in love with. "xiao~" i called his name again enamoured, giving him a gentle smile. "(y/n)..." xiao hoarsely whispered, his eyes slightly watering. he stood up immediately, taking big strides towards me. he slowly raises his right hand touching my cheek.

as if holding it for years, xiao starts to silently cry while whispering my name. my heart broke at the sight of seeing xiao silently crying, he was known to be quiet, reserved and always wore an indifferent face. i smile sadly, "xiao...my sweet xiao. please don't cry, i love you." i said giving him my brightest smile as the sun is starting to get up.

xiao's eyes widen as he broke more, "(y/n), i love you. i love you so much! so...come back." xiao beg. i frowned sadly, shaking my head softly. "xiao, you know i can't do that. i'm sorry. goodbye, my love." i gave him a soft kiss on his forehead before i started fading away.

𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

"(y/n)...!" xiao had collapsed to his knees, sobbing hard. he didn't care if some mortal saw him in his current state as he continues to cry out for his lover. the sun was up and shining brightly, although the sun gave warmth xiao could only feel his body turn colder as he continues to cry.

a few days have passed after the night of the lantern festival. xiao was walking down a familiar path, fresh qingxin flowers in his hands. xiao stop at a familiar spot, squatting down as he places the flowers gently. "i'm here (y/n)..." xiao spoke softly as he gazes longingly at the tombstone in front of him. 

𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓈 (𝓎/𝓃)

𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝒹𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝒹𝓊𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓃 𝓌𝒶𝓇

𝒶 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒷𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓃

is what was written on the tombstone. 

xiao stayed there at the tombstone not leaving the spot as he soon drifts off to sleep when night came. there a bright figure came smiling gently at his figure near her resting place. "(y/n)..." he mumbled out her name as if she was there.

"goodbye forever, my love."

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

a/n: i know its really short i promise to make a longer one so please wait for it(இ﹏இ'。)