𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞**✿❀

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

"(y/n)...no...no, stay with me!" i held (y/n)'s body close to me as i cried out for her. "ajax..." (y/n) murmured my name as she shakily raises her hand. "(y/n), i'm sorry...i'm sorry! please come back..." i whispered apologies and begs at her. "it's not your fault, that the power of the delusion took over you..." (y/n) said before she starts to violently cough up blood. "no (y/n)! stay with me please!" i beg again.

"i can't do that ajax...people from the fatui will continue to pursue me if they knew that i was alive and the tsaritsa even made you lost control over the delusion..." (y/n) reason with me. "no...no! i'll protect i swear i'll do better!" i plead her. 

"ajax...i'm tired." (y/n) said. shocked, as a heavy weight crush me when she said that. these overflowing emotions in me starts to tumble down on me. (y/n) softly whispered her last words as the life in her eyes slowly starts to fade away. i silently cried as i cradle her body tightly. 

i stood up carrying her body bridal style as i walk my way to her favorite flower field. the sun was starting to set as i began to bury her in her favorite flower field. i gaze lovingly at the grave i made for her, reminiscing our moments together. her sweet laughter, bright smile, mellow song, her loving kissess and hugs, "i'll miss them all and you..." i said to no one as a tear escaped my eye. "goodbye, my little songbird." i said as i turn around and to never return.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

a young woman looked up at the bright azure sky admiring the scenery. she was strolling around at her neighbourhood's park, humming to a song. she stops in her track as she spots a young man in her view painting the same bright azure sky she was admiring minutes ago. "that's a beautiful painting you did there." the woman decided to stroll up to the man to compliment on his work.

the young man was startled as he was so immersed in his painting, he quickly looked up to see a beautiful young woman with (h/c) hair and sparkling (e/c) eyes staring back at him. "hello?" the young man flinched and blushed madly as he stared at the woman before him for far too long. "thank you for the compliment..." he thanked the woman, turning his face away from her view as he couldn't stop the blush. 

the woman smiled at his words as she was going to continue her stroll. "uh...! wait a minute!" the man called out to her, the woman stops and swirled her head around to look at him. "yes?" she replied with a smile. "i want you to be my muse..! uh- that's if you wouldn't mind." the man asked. "why of course! i don't mind, my name's (y/n). please to meet you." (y/n) smiled, raising her hand up. the man smiled relieved before introducing himself, "my name is ajax, please to meet you as well (y/n)." he grasps her hand and lightly shook it.

"may we meet each other again in our next life, my brave warrior."

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩