𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐲𝐮𝐧 & 𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐪𝐢𝐮✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:

           𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥.

           𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

[modern au]

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

a lone figure stood in the middle of the bustling hallways of liyue high. right at this moment liyue high is having a school festival which is why there are so many people roaming around the school. the figure held a map in one hand while the other runs through his light blue hair that compliments well with his pale skin. he lets out a soft sigh as his ice-blue cat slit eyes narrowed at the hand-drawn map that was given to him by his significant other.

giving up trying to read the map the male decides to ask a passing student directions to his boyfriend's classroom. after receiving the directions the male fasten his walking pace adrenaline pumping in his veins as he was too excited to see his lover. the male soon came to a halt as a classroom decorated with cat patterns and a stand that says 'cat maid cafe' in big letters.

"welcome, master chongyun~" chongyun greeted them back. the people working in the class cafe were not surprised to see chongyun here at their school festival and it was no secret that he is dating with one of their classmate. "here's the menu, master chongyun." a girl maid came handing him one of their menus to skim over. "thank you." chongyun thanked the girl and look to see if they serve any cold delicacies. 

soon quiet giggles erupted among the staffs of the class cafe when someone appeared from the curtains that were covering a quarter of the classroom. a slight frame male with dark navy blue hair who adorned it with a black cat ears and a black maid uniform with a small cat shape design in the middle of his chest. the male's amber eyes locked onto chongyun's frame as he slowly walk towards him, who was busy looking through the class cafe's menu.

"what would you like to order, master?" the male asks for chongyun's order once he neared the table chongyun was seating at. chongyun excitedly looked up once he heard his beloved's familiar voice but he was stunned and a rush of heat came pooling around his entire face when he met eyes with his beloved. "x-xingqiu..." chongyun stuttered out his boyfriend's name stunned by his appearance. xingqiu giggled at his expression and that somehow set a spark within chongyun.

chongyun abruptly stood up from his seat and stride towards xingqiu, wrapping his arms around him as he gazes into his eyes. "are you in the menu?" chongyun softly asks leaning dangerously close to his lips, "w-wait!" xingqiu stuttered as he was blushing heavily from chongyun's bold movements and the close proximity between them. 

chongyun stops what he was about to do when he spots a older man leering at xingqiu's legs the wrong way. chongyun pulls xingqiu towards him and rested his chin on top of his head as he glared at the man while emitting a low growl like a wolf protecting it's mate. the man was scared at the predator like eyes that were glowering at him that he made a quick exit out of the class cafe.

"chongyun? what's wrong babe?" xingqiu tilts his head up from chongyun's chest confused on is actions. chongyun didn't say a word to him as he silently pulls his hand signalling him to follow him. chongyun released his hold on xingqiu's hand and turned around to look at him, now that they are behind the curtain away from potential perverted stares. 

"you shouldn't have come out with this outfit, though i really like it. did you know i caught a man leering at you in a perverted way?" chongyun calmly confonts xingqiu on his maid outfit. "aww babe, that's so touching." xingqu squeal now fully understanding his actions from before while latching onto his arm. "get change i don't want anyone looking at you like that." chongyun told him. 

"eh~ i don't want to, besides you admitted to liking this look on me." xingqiu pouted. "no, get change." chongyun firmly said. xingqiu pouted before he went to stand on his toes to give chongyun a peck on his lips. "just for today?" xingqiu mustered the best puppy dog eyes he could give as he beg for chongyun for permission. chongyun's grew flustered from his stare and the the little peck on the lips. 

chongyun grumbled as he look away from him and gave him a small nod indicating his approval. xingqiu cheered as he jump onto chongyun, wrapping his arms around chongyun's neck giving him a short passionate kiss and one on his cheeks before dashing out through the curtain. chongyun stood stunned from the abrupt kissess as he flushed red. he stayed behind the curtains a little while longer to cool off the heat before returning to xingqiu's side to ward off potential perverts.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

a/n: this story was inspired by an art from nanami_illust on instagram do check out their profile for a more detail visual look on xingqiu's maid outfit and their other art works.