[Heartbroken.]

Riele's Pov-
I finally arrived home where I needed to be, I opened my door and saw a note with Jace's name in capital letters on the ground. I bent down and grabbed the letter and read it.

Dear Riele,
Sorry I couldn't tell you this in person but I hate lying to you and I can't no longer lie to you. I liked you I really did but you've proved to me that you don't feel the same and I hate to admit this, but I've grown feelings for Ella. I know after you read this your gonna hate me for life, but I'm really sorry Riele. I honestly think the best thing for us to do for now is to just to stay away from each other.
Love,
Jace🖤

Your kidding right, I didn't even have words for what I just read all I knew was that Jace broke my heart. How can he even live for what he just did. Telling me he grew feelings for such a demon, "HOW CAN YOU F*CKING LIVE JACE!?" I didn't want to cry but I needed to let all the hard, broken, and hurt feelings out, so that's what I exactly did. I sat in-front of my doorway and cried my eyes out.

Mason's POV-
I was driving around trying to clear my head, admiring our oddly quiet neighborhood. Until I heard someone scream and it sounded so familiar. It might sound weird that I could hear someone scream from so far but I have weirdly awesome hearing skills. Anyways, I drove toward the direction to find my self in front of a house with a girl sitting in front of the door with her face in her hands.

I always got anxious when I heard or saw girls crying  but this wasn't just any girl crying it was Riele crying. I ran towards her and bent down and put my arms around her, I had know idea what to say. It was windy but sweat was literally dripping down my face as if I was the one crying, Riele nudged her head on my chest and I cuddled her. I started to cry because I somehow felt her pain and we both just sat there and cried together.

Riele finally got up and looked at me and smiled, part of me wanted to ask her what's wrong but part of me realized when she's ready she'll tell me. I got up and ran to my car and grabbed a pencil and paper out of my bag and I wrote on it with my terrible handwriting.

Your perfect.
Sincerely, Mason

I made it in to a paper airplane and threw it through her window and left.

Riele's POV-
Jace should be more like Mason, Jace literally knows nothing about Ella and he's already grown feelings for her and Ella isn't even her real name is Aiko. She's probably lied to him about who she really is a big fat bully with fake blonde highlights. She and her b**chy group bullied me our whole camp experience and kissed my crush Jake Goodman. I was in love with him and we became friends, there was always a bit of intimacy between us but we always seemed to blow it off.

Until that b*tch Aiko kissed him right in front of me and then he left town and I haven't seen him since then, but I think my life will better without Jace nor Ella but think I already made my new best friend. Mason is the sweetest person ever, he took time out of his day just to comfort me. When he should've of been at home studying. I when up to my room and there was another note lying on my bed. I opened it and read it, I smiled. My whole night just brighten and I went to sleep smiling thanks to you Mason Norman.

Jace's POV-
I hear the door open, and I grab my pocket knife from my desk and sneak down the stairs. I reach for the light and switch it on and there's Mason locking the door.
Jace: "It's 10:30 what are you doing sneaking in, around this time your usually already asleep?"
Mason: "I was doing late studying at a friend's."
Jace: "You just moved here, and you don't have friends. Where the hell were you Mason!?"
Mason: "Fine, I was at Riele's house. She was crying, but she never told me why."
Jace: "Oh well, never come at this time, you scared me!"

Mason's POV-
I know my cousin he's hiding something but I just don't know what. He would've yelled at me if I came home this late because he acts like he hates me but he secretly loves me but actually. You know what he tells me everything there's know way he's hiding something. Dang it I should've been in bed like 4 hours ago.