{Keep It a Secret}

Jake and I have been dating for over a month and we haven't mentioned it to Mason or my mom. Though she's hardly ever around. Mason and I had planned to go to the Spring Fling together this month but now that Jake and I are together we want this to be our first dance as a couple. Jake has been ignoring me for the past 3 days now. Because he wants our relationship to be public but I still need a little bit more time.
I realized that this isn't all about me so I have to man up and so I decided to mention it to Mason.
...
Mason had invited himself in I had given him a hug and moved back for the 3 ft rule. He looked at me with confusion.

"So why was I invited over?" I had asked walking past Riele to take a seat in her unbearably soft couch.

"Well I kinda have to tell you something. Please don't get mad." I had said looking down chewing my nails, because when I'm nervous I chew my nails.

Riele what's wrong. And why are you asking me not to be mad. You usually chew your nails when your nervous. I kinda shouted eager to know what the hell she was talking and what she wanted to tell me.

I took a deep breath once more and got the courage and walked up to Mason and sat next to him.

"Jake and I...are dating." I looked at Mason and gave a little smirk as signature if he was happy or upset.

I looked at him and he just sat there normally as he knew this was gonna happen. I waited and waited. Hoping and wanting him to say something. Then he just got up and went to the door. Then I he looked at me and he smiled which kind of relieved all the stress I was feeling.

"I'm really happy for you. Jake is a good guy!" I smiled with the fakest smile ever.

I watched as he walked out and like 10 mins later Jake walked in he looked at me and walked away. I knew he was still mad at me. So I was so excited to tell him the news.
...
"I told Mason about us!" Running up to him jumping up and down with such excitement.

"Really?" I looked at her hoping the next word that was gonna come out her mouth was a yes, yep, or yeah.

"He absolutely did!" I jumped in his arms and wrapped my legs around his torso.

Not the answer I was expecting but it still meant yes.
...
Mason
Did I say I was happy for Riele? Yeah I know I did but I'm completely sure that I didn't mean any of it. I love Riele but I can't ever see her with anyone else. Knowing that she was going to be kissing and hugging another dude hurt my soul. I keep lying to myself when I had the chance I should've told her how I really felt about her. But instead I waited and I lost my chance. Now another dude's gonna be having what's mine. I didn't feel like myself. But before I do something stupid I wanted to give my self a few days. And that's exactly what I did.
...
Riele
Jake and I had our official 5th date of November. Our relationship has been going very good. But Mason and I haven't talked since I told him about Jake and I. He shouldn't be mad because he told me he wasn't.  School was today maybe I'll see him there. I had reached the school without Jake because he doesn't go to school here. Mason is usually at the front of the school waiting for me, but he wasn't there. I saw Jace standing by the office as if he was waiting for someone in particular.

"Who you waiting for?" I looked at him up and down.

"Mason." Smiling at Riele.

"Wait you haven't seen Mason? When was the last time you saw him?" As my face dropped into a scared expression.

"I saw him the day he came and told me that you and Jake are official. Or he probably might just be late." Smirking at Riele hoping she'd let out a little giggle.

"It's not like Mason to be late. But I guess your his cousin so your probably right. Instead of you talking bout my love life where that evil girlfriend of yours?" Smirking at him seeing if he was gonna laugh knowing that he wasn't.

"Her sister is in the hospital after getting in a fight and getting shot in her left arm, so she had to leave for a bit." His facial expression started to change into a frown.

That kinda made me feel bad for only just a little bit a very tiny bit. Before I could apologize for my revenging heart. I heard squishy shoes squeaking walking through the front door. It was Mason but he looked a mess. His hair was all over, he had stains all over his shirt, the pants he had on had holes, and his shoes were busted up with lot of mud at the bottom. I had tapped Jace shoulder and he saw Mason and his face changed like mine.

"You doing okay cuz? Because your looking a bit busted up... Like badly!" Walking up to him smelling a very harsh smell.

"I feel fucking great!" Looking at Riele hoping for a reaction a sound.

"Since when did you start cussing?" Jace asked laughing hysterically.

"What happened to your glasses!?" Riele said wiping the dirt from under my eye.

Mason
Riele touching me was my weakness. When I felt her tiny, soft hands touching my face made my whole body sooth into a relax safe place.

"Mason where are your glasses!?" Riele said once more demanding for an answer this time.

Umm..umm? I broke them? I said with confusion regretting what  I just said.

"Why did you do that Mason? Your eye sight isn't that good." Riele said smiling at me.

"It was an accident I promise you. I didn't break them on purpose!" I said hoping she wasn't suspecting that this was about her and Jake.

"Don't worry bro. I'll order you some tomorrow morning." Jace said. The most nicest thing he's done for me. Literally.

And then we just stop talking and we all went to class and hanged out the rest of the day and surprisingly Jace and Riele were getting along so greatly and that made me happy.

Imma update another chapter later tonight. Hope you guys like this one I enjoyed this chapter a lot more than all the others I have written. And Don't forget to keep on voting and writing comments. Because I enjoy you guys comments. Love all my fans and readers!💖