[Jake Goodman Pt. 2]

He tried to give me a hug but I kinda dodged him he face suddenly changed.
Mason "Are you mad at me?"
Riele "No, just tired."
He gave me a strange look and just weirdly smiled. I felt really bad but at the same time I was excited because Jake was gonna be here in 3 minutes. I was in a dream state, until I feel Mason tap on my shoulder.
Mason "Someone's at the door."
Riele "Really? Or are you lying to me!?"
Mason "Nope I heard the doorbell ring."

I ran to the door ready to jump into Jake's arms, I opened the door and there was Jake. I had no idea what to do so I jumped into his arms hugging him forgetting that Mason was standing right there watching us. Jake had hugged me back. I got down looking at him with total shock in my eyes that he was actually here after 2 years. I just thought fuck it and I hugged him one last time making sure that this one was going to explain something or make me determine something I been having bottled up at the end of my broken heart.

"Did y'all forget I was here? Hi." Mason said making him kinda sound as if he was upset or even jealous of Jake.

"Jace?" Jake had studied Mason thinking he was Jace, not knowing that Jace had a doppelgänger his cousin Mason.
...
It confused me at first as I watch Jake and Mason getting along really well. But realized it's possible. Everyone dreserves to be happy no matter what. I joined them and we had fun and laughing and just sitting there watching Jake while he tells his unbelievable stories. I felt all the old feeling rushing and forcing it's self in.

Sorry guys for the short chapter. I just thought I needed to post something because I haven't been writing very often. Because I'm behind in school and I need to get it done, before I can continue writing. One question. Do you guys want more drama or less?