{Confessions and Tears}

Ella had once again came to my house to help me out of my bed but only because she didn't want me to miss her birthday party. She had dragged me around like I was her stuffed doll.
...
Ella looked at me up and down as if she didn't like how I was looking. I snapped my fingers in her face and she jumped a little bit.

"I need to fix your hair immediately." Ella looked at my hair and did a disgusted face.

I folded my arms and walking away not realizing that my hair looked that bad. Ella chased behind me directing us toward the Salon in the mall and she had shown me 3 hairstyles she wanted me to try.

 Ella chased behind me directing us toward the Salon in the mall and she had shown me 3 hairstyles she wanted me to try

I liked the second one

I liked the second one. After all, I wanted to try something different for a change because I was kind of getting tired of my natural hair. Ella was extremely happy with my choice that she bought a smoothie as a gift.
...
Ella had dropped me home, so she could go make some changes to her birthday decorations and start to get ready, and before she left she had scolded me "Don't forget to be ready before 9 because the limo will be picking you up at that time. Also, don't be awkward because Rierra and Mason will be in there. So don't go there saying all type of stuff before you embarrass yourself!" She talked to me as if I was a child like I couldn't handle being alone.

Mason called me begging if he could come over for some advice. I wanted to deny it and let him figure it out on his own but I felt kind of bad since he was there for me when I needed him so I said yes. I asked him if Rierra knew he was coming over to talk to me and he said yes so I believed him.
...
I had been getting ready for over 2 hours now, and it was mostly because I was doing my makeup. I wanted to look glam and be skinny and pretty as the rest of the girls but then realized I wasn't like the rest of the other girls I was Riele every guy's second choice. Just thinking about it made me cry and then I no longer felt like going to Ella's party until I heard banging on my door, I didn't open it because I was scared not remembering that it was Mason. I closed my door as tears fell down my face more, then I slightly hear my front door creaking open and closed loudly. Which made me bear my face into my hands and sob and I heard steps walking up to my stairs towards my room. Somebody began to bang hard on my door leaving me scared

Please don't hurt me! I'm already in pain since my mom died." I got up ready to open my door.

"Riele what are you saying? Why would I hurt you, I'm here to talk to you said I could come. Could you open the door and tell me what's going on because I'm really confused?" He twisted the doorknob once more hoping that I'd had unlocked it yet which I didn't.

I gave in and just opened the door and I stood there with my face looking down at the ground just to avoid eye contact. Mason had hugged me but I was too weak to hug back, he lifted my head and looked into my eyes.

"What's wrong why are your eyes red and teary?" He wiped the tears and held my hand with his.

"I'm not pretty enough Mason these other girls with skinny legs hourglass stomachs. While I'm just here looking ugly, that's why I'm always every guy's second choice!" I looked down and Mason lifted my chin.

"Riele your the prettiest person I've ever seen! Who told you needed to be skinny or have an hourglass body and you should know you were always my first choice." I smiled at him and he hugged me. Now I kinda felt bad because I wanted to ask him about Rierra but I knew that would have ruined the moment.

"I Riele I'm gonna go so I don't miss the limo pick-up a ride." He waved at me starting to walk away.

"I thought you came here for advice for something?" I was confused about why he was leaving when he came here for a reason which was to ask me for advice.

" I didn't need your help with advice! I just wanted to see you before we go to Ella's party." He had said as if he knew something or that something was gonna happen.
...
The limo had reached my house and I had just decided to wear lipgloss, thanks to Mason and his sweetheart. I was excited to be reunited with my best friend but also devastated all because I was gonna confess something to Mason. I turned off all the lights and walked out my door and the limo door shot open. Rierra was screaming waiting for me to get in the limo but all my attention went to Mason who was focused on his phone which made me kinda blush. I sat down next to Rierra avoiding eye contact with Mason.

"Riele I really like the natural look you went for you look so pretty that's why your every guys first choice!" I smiled and she went in for a hug and I gave it to her. Mason was right!
...
We had arrived in the limo to Ella's party and Mason had got down first and help both Rierra and I down. He was being such a gentleman but then I had to go and break the news to him, and I was having second thoughts if I should do it or continue to be concerned why Mason really started dating Rierra. I honestly start to believe Jace and Ella saying that Mason only started dating Rierra because she was my doppelgänger and that he's in love with me but he's been acting like such a gentleman I don't even know if I could have the courage to be wrong or worst break his little sweetheart!