[Who is Ella Anderson]

*This whole episode/chapter will be mostly about camp and how Ella treated Riele and Riele will be telling the story to Mason*

Riele's POV-
Mason had called me an 1 hour ago and we worked things out and he was coming over for us to hang. Then I realized I might as while tell him how camp was like, why I hate Ella so much, and who is Jake Goodman to me.

It kinda felt good that I was finally telling someone the truth about my life and why I am the way I am. The right person I was telling this too was Mason he deserves to know after he's been taking care of me and making sure I don't cry over Jace.

Mason was running an hour late where was he? Then I heard a knock on the door I opened the door and my jaw dropped. I saw Mason he got an haircut he looked so much more attractive.

Mason "Is there something on my face!?"Riele "Nothing but pure handsomeness!"Mason "Really only got a haircut and new glasses!"Riele "Trust me girls will be all over you at school!"

Riele "Nothing but pure handsomeness!"
Mason "Really only got a haircut and new glasses!"
Riele "Trust me girls will be all over you at school!"

Mason's POV-
The only girl I wanted all over me was Riele I didn't care for all those try hard divas at the stupid school. I know Riele didn't really see me as anything more than just a friend but it's always worth a shot when it comes to love.

Mason "So watcha trynna do?"
Riele "I think it's time I tell you about Ella and Jake."
Mason "Really!?"
Riele "You proved to me that I can trust you."
Mason "This is about to be good. Let me go grab my popcorn!

I grabbed my popcorn and Riele started the story.

Camp Mani 2019

Riele's POV-
I had just woken up from my really uncomfortable bed that I had to sleep in during camp. Another boring day at camp without any friends, I was a nerd the nerd nobody wanted to hang out with. Did it hurt that no one wanted to hang out with me? Nope I actually kinda liked being an outcast. The only friend I've ever had was Jace he's been my friend since 6th grade but he doesn't go to camp so here at camp I have no friends.

The manager of the camp had announced that is was time for lunch, I was so excited because it was Milkshake day. I ran out of my cabin and I was about you run past the b*tchy group and I did and Ella tripped me and I fell face forward onto the grass. I listened as they walked away with laughter. I heard footsteps approaching in front of me.
Jake "Riele need a hand?"
Riele "Umm..yeah thanks!"

He helped me up and smiled. He's the only person that's been nice to me this whole time I'm at this camp. He considers us as friends but I've been a little distance because I don't like having any friend.
Jake "Do wanna sit with me at lunch?"
Riele "I rather sit alone."
Jake "Please. I really would like to sit with you!"
Riele "Wait just me and you!?"
Jake "Yeah are you ok with that?"
Riele "this was my dream!"
Jake "What?"
Riele "nothing."

We walked together to lunch and we got our milkshakes and sat down. He told stuff about his family, dogs, and things he likes to do other than sports. Then we heard a loud scream coming from Ella screaming at the lunch lady for getting a stain on her Louis Vuitton sweater. Jake and I giggled and she saw us and glared.
Riele "Oh no. She's coming!"
Jake "Don't worry I'll protect you!"
Ella "You found that funny huh, Rierra!"
Riele "It's Riele!"
Ella "I don't care!"
Jake "What do want!?"
Ella "Nothing from you cutie, just her!"
Ella "Are you done with that Milkshake?"
Riele "No!"
Ella "Thanks!"

She grabbed my milkshake from on my plate and spilled it all over my head and my uniform and Jake just sat there and watched her do it. I got up and ran crying back to my room. I had called Jace to let him know how everything has been.
Jace "How's camp?"
Riele "Good!"
Jace "You sound like you've been crying."
Riele "Yeah just watched a really sad movie!"
Jace "Are you sure?"
I heard a knock at my door.
Riele "Yes I'm sure but imma call you back later someone's at my door, bye!"
Jace "Stay safe, I love you!"
Riele "Ok Jace, I love you to...bestie."

Jake's POV-
I had felt really bad after what Ella did to Riele. I like Riele like like her like her but she always pushes me away. I have decided to go to her room and make my move, well first apologize then make my move.

I was excited as I was walking to her room but when I actually got there I froze because I didn't even think about what I was even gonna say. Until I heard her say I love you too a boy named Jace that's when my heart shattered in to a million pieces but that heartbreak gave me the courage to knock on her door and I did.

I wanted to make my move before he did. Then she said bestie I laughed to myself a little bit because I just realized I'm so sensitive but I was relieved that she didn't like somebody else.

She opened the door and I was standing there looking like an awkward doofus and I smiled.

Riele's POV-
I hanged up on Jace and walked to the door, I opened it and there was Jake standing there smiling very creepily.
Riele "What do you want?"
Jake "You."
Riele "What?"
Jake "nothing."
Jake "I'm here to apologize!"
Riele "Do you wanna apologize for Ella wasting a milkshake on my head and you just sat there and did nothing or am I missing something!?"
Jake "I wanna apologize for everything, because you deserve better. Ella shouldn't treat you that way."
Riele "You really think she'll do that I'm her target. Literally!"
Jake "Maybe not, but you deserve better."

I couldn't hear this anymore
Riele "I think you should go."
Jake "I'm not going until I do something!"
Riele "What?"
Jake "This."

He planted his lips on to mine and I hesitated at first but then I got comfortable, and he grabbed my waist and he pulled me closer. I pulled away because I had to go to bed.
Jake "What did I do something?"
Riele "No I just need to get to bed."
Jake "Bye."

I walked him out and he kissed me on the cheek. I ran back into my room and screamed into my pillow with excitement until I got tired and fell asleep.

I woke up extra early in the morning so I could get my uniform from the dry cleaners before it got crowded. I got back to my room and freshened up and when I finished I heard screaming from the whole camp outside and I peeked and I saw Ella kiss Jake.

I ran out and pushed Jake, I know it wasn't his fault but I didn't wanna start more drama with Ella.
Ella "Oopsies did I kiss your boyfriend."
Riele "How about you shut the hell up!"
Jake "Come on let's go it's not worth it."
Jake grabbed my hand and pulled me in to my room.

Ella's POV-
Imma ruin your life Riele Downs just like you ruined mines.

Back to reality

Mason's POV-
Riele finished the story and I never thought of her being an outcast like I am. I felt really bad for Riele but it looked as if her camp days weren't as bad as she made it sound because it seemed like she and this Jake guy have history and he's gonna be coming back in less than a week and staying with Riele. I don't know if I should be worried that something might go down.

Though I trust Riele,  I feel if Jake gave her a chance she'll fall right back into love with him and I don't want to take any chances.
Riele "Mason you good?"
Mason "Why wouldn't I be good?"
Riele "Well you kinda dazed off a little."
Mason "I might be tired. That story made me a bit sleepy."
Riele "Well go get some rest I'll see you tomorrow."

I gave her a hug and she kissed me on the forehead. I left and got into my car and drove back home.