Café Mami

Kaido pushes the door open and he walks over to Saiki. He lets go of your waist and says to Saiki, "Saiki, Y/N told me to bring him to you."

Saiki turns to you both. "Y/N, what happened? An attack?" He asks. You nod your head silently, looking at the ground. Saiki sighs and sits down, leaning on the rail, patting on the spot next to him. You go and sit next to him quietly.

"Should- should I go now?" Kaido asks, pointing at the entrance to the roof. You shake your head and pat the other side of you. He quickly sits next to you.

You three sit in silence. You felt comfortable. Saiki felt annoyed. Kaido felt awkward.

Your eyes starts to get droopy, you try to stay awake but failed. The darkness engulfs you.

(Kaido PoV)

I felt something hit my shoulder, so I turn my head to my left and saw Y/N. My face heats up. He is the most beautiful and perfect human being ever! He's very cute! Definitely my type. He'll make a good husband!

But I like girls. Do I? Do I like guys? Or girls?

GOD! I swear that Y/N is making me go crazy! Whenever I look at him, I feel my face heat up and I start to feel neverous. I always feel like I want to talk to him, but I can't. What the heck is he doing to me? Am I sick or something? Am I in love-.

NO! This must be Dark Reunion's doing! Yeah! That's right!

I notice that I've been staring at the male that was on my shoulder for a while. I look up and see Saiki glaring at me. What's wrong with him? Is it because Y/N is sleeping on my shoulder?

Saiki rolls his eyes and shakes Y/N gently.

(Reader's PoV)

You feel someone shake you. Your eyes instantly shoot open. You see a pink haired male in front of you and a blue haired male next to you. "O-Oh! Did- did I f-fall asleep o-on yo-you?" You ask. Kaido looks at you, blushing while Saiki stares at him with an annoyed expression on his face. Kaido nods his head slowly. "O- Oh! I'm ve-very sorry, Ka-Kaido!" You apologise.

Kaido smiles at you and shakes his head. You feel relieved that you weren't bothering anyone. "Anyways, we need to get back to class," Kaido says. You smile and nod at him.

You three get up and walk back to class.

Along the way back, you felt as if someone was watching you. You look back and don't see anyone looking at you, so you decided that it was just your imagination.

(Timeskip, who tf likes school..)

You walk out of school grounds while staring at the floor. You didn't want to go back home yet. So you decided to walk around town.

You come across a café named Café Mami. You decided to walk in since, one, you were hungry and two, it looked peaceful in there. There didn't seem to be many people, so it's the perfect enviroment for you.

You open the door to the café and see a familiar face. It was that foodie girl that always stared at people's lunches, drooling. She walks up to you and smiled at you "Hey! You're the new classmate that everyone talks about! And wow, you are even more beautiful up close! My name is Mera," she grabs your hand and leads you to an empty table. "Call me when you are about to order!"

You nodded and smiled at her. Her face turned red and she ran away. 'D-Does she think I-I'm ugly or something? O-Or does she have a fever?' You thought to yourself. You sigh and open up the menu to see what you could order.

You decided to order coffee jelly. That's all.

When you received your order, you immediately grabbed a spoon and took a bite out of it, savoring the bitter, yet sweet flavour. It tasted amazing, but you prefered the coffee jelly you made. You look around and see only a few people at tables. 'I-I wonder why this pl-place isn't popular. Their coffee jelly is pretty good,' You think.

The door opens and a pink haired male walks in. Saiki Kusuo.

He spots you and walks over to your table. "H-Hello.." you greet. Saiki nods and sits down across from you. He orders coffee jelly too.

"Sa-Saiki, you r-really love co-coffee j-jelly don't- don't you?" you ask. He nods his head rapidly. You smile at him and continued to eat your coffee jelly.

"Do- do you often co-come h-here?" You ask. "Yes I do. Whenever I'm free," he replies, ordering another plate. You nod your head.

Wow, he must love coffee jelly more than anything. 'I should make more coffee jelly for Saiki,' you think to yourself.

(Saiki PoV, Bonus)

'I should make more coffee jelly for saiki.'

Yes. Yes you should.

I really love his coffee jelly, it's the best that I've tried so far. I must get another taste of it.

I think it wouldn't be so bad to marry him. He'd make a good wife.

Wait. What am I thinking? I only like his jelly. That's it.

Right?