Hi, I'm back! (filler chap)

So to make up for the few weeks that I've been gone... here's a filler! (Sorry it's gonna be short!)

Title : Rain

~~~

[M.name] was just taking a stroll in the park when it started to rain. But lucky for him, there was a gazebo close by.

Raindrops fell furiously from the dark sky and lighting could be heard every few minutes. Strong wind was blowing against the [h.color] haired male. [M.name] was shivering uncontrollably because he didn't have a sweater or anything to keep him warm.

"Go-god dammit. W-why di-didn't I bring a jack-jacket?" [M.name] shivered. He was hugging himself trying to keep warm, but it didn't really work.

"I did-didn't even bring m-my phone with me," he mumbles, frustrated. He could've called one of his friends or even his mother, if she would pick up.

Quick footsteps could be heard approaching the gazebo [M.name] was under. The [h.color]ette looked in the direction of the footsteps and saw that it was Hairo.

"Oh! [L.name]! What are you doing here?" Hairo asked. [M.name] waved at him and replied, "H-Hi, Hairo. I-I just go-got stuck i-in the ra- rain and I did-didn't bring my p-phone."

Hairo nods his head and sits next to the [h.color] haired beauty. "I didn't bring my phone either," mumbled Hairo. [M.name] nods his head and stares at the ground, suddenly finding it interesting.

The two boys sat in an awkward silence. But that silence broke after [M.name] sneezed multiple times in a row. "Uhm, [L.name]-kun. Are you cold?" Hairo asked quietly. [M.name] nods his head before sneezing again.

'Goddamn, his sneezes are adorable,' the red haired male thought. "I have an idea! How about you get closer to me and lay against me? I'll put my arms around you, I'll make sure to keep you warm!" Hairo said, patting his chest.

[M.name] blushes before slowly scooting closer to the taller. He slowly leans against the red headed male. Hairo slowly wraps his arms around [M.name], making him feel warm.

[M.name] closes his eyes and tries to fall asleep. He listens to the pattering of the rain, while feeling Hairo's chest go up and down slowly. [M.name] couldn't resist falling asleep, espeacially knowing that there's someone right next to you, protecting you.

~~~

Hello readers! Yes, I'm not dead!
I apologise for being away for a while!
I really apologise and I promise to upload a new chapter very, very soon!