Dodgeball

There is gym today. You and your classmates are on the field, listening to the coach. "Alright losers listen up, we're playing dodgeball!" The gym teacher announced. Your classmates groaned and complained.

"Dodgeball in highschool?" One person said. The rest just grumbled or sighing. Everyone but you, Saiki and someone with a butt chin.

"Come on guys! Even though were in highschool, we still should play dodgeball!" Hairo says. A

And wow, how that got everyone hyped up. Everyone became excited to play dodgeball. 'Weren't you all just dissapointed to play a few seconds ago?' You thought awkwardly.

You were put in the same team as Kaido. The two teams were staring each other down, except Kaido. He was just mumbling about the Dark Reunion. You sighed, you knew that you were going to be eliminated immediately.

Hairo, who was on Saiki's team caught the ball that was thrown into the air. He then threw the dodge ball to a curly green haired male that had huge lips. It hit his chest and the people on Saiki's team cheered loudly, well, except for Saiki.

The next round, a light brown haired male threw the ball. It went for Saiki and it hit his face.

"Are- are you okay, dude?" A ravenette asked. Saiki didn't even answer him, he just walked over to the bench to sit out of the game.

That is, until Hairo asked, "Saiki, were you actually trying to get hit by that ball?"

Saiki looked at him with no expression on his face, but you could tell that he was thinking, 'Did I make that too obvious?'

Saiki nods his head and continues to walk on over to the bench. "Hey, where are you going?" Hairo interrupts him "Face-safe rule!" Saiki made a face of annoyance when he looked at him.

It was no Saiki's turn to throw the ball. "Saiki! Give it all that you've got!" Hairo encouraged. Saiki sighs and throws the ball.

It flies up in the air and goes for the butt-chinned male. He caught it with ease. "WHAT WAS THAT? Are you taking this seriously?! What the HECK was that throw?" Hairo shouted at Saiki.

"Hey, there buddy, thanks for going easy on your pal, but right now we're supposed to be enemies," the butt-chinned male said, rubbing his nose. "ARE YOU JUST GOING EASY ON HIM JUST BECAUSE HE'S YOUR FRIEND?!" Hairo shouts some more.

The semi-bald male had this look on his face when it was his turn to throw the ball. He threw it and the ball flew to a person, then another, then four more people. "WHOA!! HE TOOK OUT SIX PEOPLE WITH JUST ONE THROW!" A person yelled in surprise.

Saiki's team only had two people left, Saiki and Hairo. "Obviously I'm saving my pal for last, so that means your next, captain," the semi-bald male said, pointing at Hairo with the ball. He throws it at Hairo and it flies to him with intense speed. But just as it was about to hit Hairo, Saiki shielded him with his body. The ball then flies up into the air.

Everyone gasped. "Hey, come on, don't give up pal, WE'RE STILL IN THIS!" Hairo shouts out. He then jumps to catch the ball, but falls and lands on his face with his pants pulled down, butt out.

Hairo turns over, revealing a scraped knee. Almost evryone had tears flowing down their eyes. "I entrust this ball to you know, Saiki," Hairo says as he hands the ball over to Saiki.

Saiki grabs the ball and a few people bring Hairo to the Nurses' office. Saiki looked very annoyed by now.

He threw the ball with all his strength and it hit a few people, Kaido and the butt-chinned male. All who was left was you and Saiki. Saiki looked at you with softening eyes. "I want to withdraw," he says. Your eyes widen. Why would he want to withdraw? He could've just eliminated you.

Everyone booed him. They wanted the match to end properly, but no, Saiki kept declining.

"So I guess that declares [L.name]'s victory," the coach announced.

Your team cheered loudly, high-fiving each other. Mosr of the people barely did anything, including you. But at least you survived till the end.

~~~

⚠️ Sorry if there were any mistakes, I was rushing through this. I also originally planned to publish this chapter two days ago, but my wifi cut off and when I came back, the chapter wasn't saved. I'm also sorry if the chapter was short. I'll try to make them longer! (Also this is unedited.)
- Shay 💙