Kokomi's Brother

Today was the most uneventful day ever. Nothing interesting happened.

Everything was the same. Boys fawning over Teruhashi, Kaido rambled on and on about Dark Reunion. Nothing out of the ordinary.

[M.name] walked back home, staring at the ground, watching the tiny ants march by in a staight line. "Oh hey, pal!" A voice called out. [M.name] turned around and male he saw was Nendo. He and Nendo became friends soon after the dodgeball match. Aparrently any pal of Saiki, is his pal as well.

"Wanna get ramen? I know a good place!" The taller asked. [M.name] blinked a few times and thought about it. The [H.color] haired male looked up at him and shook his head whule declining politely.

[M.name] decided he wanted to keep the peace of this uneventful day. He then continues to walk back home. As he approached his doorstep, he took out his keys from his pocket and unlocked his door. "I- I'm home!" He announced. The house was silent, his mother had to be working currently.

The [H.color] haired male closed the door softly, trying not to make any noise. That had been his habit ever since he was a child, he didn't know why.

He walked up to his room and opened the door his put his bag aside and collapsed on his bed. He closed his eyes and tried to go to bed.

But he couldn't. 'Why?,' you may ask. Simple, his phone rang.

His ringtone blasted through the silent house and he immediately got up. "I-I just got a-a heart attack!" He exclaimed as he rushed to pick up his phone.

He saw that it was Teruhashi. They'd echanged number a few days ago.

Wow. The popular girl was calling him. But why him out of all people? She probably has, like, a thousand more number, so why him?

[M.name] blinks a few times and picks his phone up.

"He- Hello? Teruhashi-san?"

"Oi! Who is this and why is your number in my sisters' phone?!" The caller screamed through the phone.

[M.name]'s ears were ringing pretty badly, but the male from the other side did have a nice voice.

"Uhm- Me and Te-Teruhashi are fr-friends. We exchange n-numbers a few days a-ago."

"HAHH? MY Kokomi is speaking with males other than me?! I'm hURT!"

[M.name] made a face of disgust. She didn't belong to anyone, she was her own person and her brother just seemed gross just by calling her his.

"Uh- Uhm. If you're do-done then can I get going?"

"WHAT NO YOU FUC-"

Then, a second voice joined the call. "Nii-chan? Who're- HEY! THAT'S MY PHONE!" The female Teruhashi yelled. The call was then cut off.

That was one odd call, huh?

An apology message was soon sent to his phone saying :

,, Hello, [L.name]-san! I'm very veeeeerryy sorry about my brother, he can be an idiot sometimes! ''

[M.name] sweatdropped and replied, saying that it was alright. He then walks out of his bedroom, not feeling tired anymore.

He walks into the bathroom and splashes water onto his face. "M-Maybe I should go- go out," he mumbles to himself, looking at his reflection in the mirror.

He walks back to his room and changes into a new pair of clothes (I'll let you decide what he wears, go crazy!).

The [H.color] haired male jogs out of his house, keys in pocket. He hasn't decided on where to go to, so he'd just roam around.

[M.name] has been walking around for quite a while now, he still hasn't found anything to do.

Suddenly, he bumps into someone's chest.

He looks up and saw that it was a good-looking blue haired male. He also looked quite a bit like Teruhashi.

"OI! So you're the one who has my precious little sister, Kokomi's number?!" He whispered-yelled, trying not to attract any attention. [M.name] looked up at the blue haired man. "So-sorry. I tho-thought you were a-a stalker fo-for a moment. And ye-yes, I know Teruhashi-san," the shorter replied. Well, he did look like a stalker. He wore a black mask, black hoodie, black sunglasses, black hat. Obviously someone would mistake him for a stalker.

"How daRE YOU CALL ME A STALKER!" the male Teruhashi yelled. This caught peoples' attention, so their heads turned to look at them.

[M.name] was cowering at how much attention he was getting, so he hid his face in the chest of the blue haired male.

This caused the taller's face to go red, but lucky for him, no one could see his red tinted face because of his mask.

"Uh- uhm. I'll ju-just go now, the-there's too many people look-looking at us," the [H.color] male stuttered. [M.name] looked up at him for approval.

The taller looked down at [m.name]'s red tinted face and just stared at it for a few seconds, before nodding his head slowly.

"TH- THANK YO-YOU!" He thanked. He ran as fast as he could to get out of there, anywhere where no one would give him much attention.

Uh- hey guys! I forgot to publish this book yesterday, so I apologise!
But, I hope you'll look forward to the next chapter! ❤❤❤

Also, lol, I forgot to put in the title before publishing