oneshots

OMGOMGOMG Y'ALL ARE AMAZING! THIS BOOK HAS 1.86K READS!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

This chapter will be a few fluffy oneshots! In the oneshots, the reader is confident.

~~~

Saiki Kusuo :-

You are doing dishes in your new home. The stains that were on the plate were slowly rubbed off by the sponge, soap and water.

You felt exhausted from work. Coffee got spilled on important documents that you had to turn in, so you got reprimanded. "You should be more careful with the documents, [L.name]!" you mocked your boss, furrowing your brows.

"Gosh! I freaking hate him, he's a terrible boss," you grumbled, starting to scrub the plate harder.

A strong arm suddenly wraps around your waist. You drop the plate and sponge and hit a firm chest. You look behind you and see that it's your boyfriend, Saiki Kusuo.

He nuzzles his head into your neck and mumble, "It's seems like you had a bad day at work. You didn't act like your usual self earlier."

You smile softly and lean on his head that was next to yours. "Thanks, Kusuo. Your presence really cheers me up, you know?" you say softly. You feel a smile form on Saiki's face.

"Okay, let me continue with the dishes," you whisper. Saiki lets go of you, and the warmth that was present quickly disappeared.

Kaido Shun

Currently, you and your boyfriend for two months are laying on your bed, cuddling. You were the big spoon and Kaido was the little spoon. "Shun, stop moving around so much. I'm trying to sleep," you whisper.

Kaido suddenly stops moving. You could feel him tense up quite a bit, so you were guessing that he got embarrassed. "Shun, are you embarrassed?" you asked.

Kaido could feel your hot breath on his neck while you asked that. That made him turn red even more. "Uhm, yea- yeah?" he stammers.

You smirk, having an idea in your head.

You pull Kaido closer to your body and whisper in his ear, "You smell nice, you know that? And you're a really good pillow. So your mine, and only my pillow. No one else's."

You could see Kaido's ear go extremely red. His heartbeat was so fast up against your chest, it was as if it was going to escape any second.

Your arms slither around his waist as you hug him tightly. "I never want to let go of you," you whisper in his ear.

Toritsuka Reita (warning for terrible pick up lines!)

"If you were a fruit, then you'd be a fine-apple," whipered Toritsuka in your ear. You turned around and saw him smirking. You raise an eyebrow and ask, "Reita, what are you doing?"

He averts his eyes from you and mumbles, "Nothing~!"

You sigh and roll your eyes and continued with work. "My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in," Toritsuka whispers in your ear again.

Your face contorts in disgust and you look at him in the eyes. "That's gross! And god, I just cringed," you hissed. Toritsuka laughs and says, "You look a lot like my next boyfriend." You stare at him with a face that says "are you kidding me?"

"I am your boyfriend," you say, annoyed. Toritsuka looks down and laughs in embarrassment. "Uhm, then.. did you fart, 'cause you blew me away," he laughs. You smile, devilishly and you reply, "If it's true that we are what we eat, then I could be you by morning."

Toritsuka turns red and whispers in your ear, "Are you a cowboy? 'Cause I can see you riding me."

Your face heats up instantly and you cover your face with your hands. "Okay, okay. That's enough, Reita!"

~~~

Thank you for the reads, votes and follows! I didn't think that I'd get this far, honestly!
I hope y'all will take care of yourselves. And if you need anyone to talk to, then I'll be here!