Hang out

[M.name] walks up to the Saiki's house with a basket in his hands. He and Saiki had planned to hang out together while Saiki's parents were out.

[M.name] rings the door bell. The door opens up, revealing a pink haired male with green glasses. "Come on, get in," said Saiki.

[M.name] nods slightly before entering the home. He removes his footwear, passing Saiki the basket. "There a- are coffee jellies in the bask- basket. I made the- them,"  [M.name] smiled softly.

Saiki nodded and mumbled a small "Thank you."

[M.name] walks over to the couch and sits down. He watches Saiki take out two coffee jellies and two spoons.

Saiki walks over to [M.name], carefully to not drop the treats. He sets them on the table and sits next to the [h.colored] haired male.

"How about we watch some TV?" suggested Saiki.

[M.name] nodded and watched the pink haired male grab the remote and switch on the TV.

"What do you want to watch?" Saiki asked, glancing at [M.name].

The [h.color]ette shrugged his shoulders and mumbled, "Whatever y-you want to watch, I-I guess."

Saiki nods his head and turns on a favourite series of his.

The two males enjoyed each others presence as they watched the TV and ate. Why hadn't they done this more often?

[M.name] giggles a bit, having another bite of his jelly. Saiki gazed at the shorter male next to him.

[M.name] feels like someone is staring at him, so he turns his head to his right, catching Saiki staring at him.

They awkwardly stare into each others' eyes for a few seconds before turning away, in embarrassment. They sat there, feeling extremely awkward before [M.name] stutters, "I uh- I sho- should get h-home, yea- yeah?"

Saiki didn't say anything, instead he gave [M.name] a small nod.

The shorter got up and gathered his belongings. "I- I'll be going, n- now," whispered [M.name].

The [h.color] haired male rushed out of the house, walking quickly over to his. "Arghh!! What was that?? That was embarrassing! So awkward!"  thought [M.name], slapping his cheeks, making them redder than they already are.

[M.name] reaches his porch, grabs his keys fumbling. He unlocks the door and slams it shut.

Wow. It'll be really awkward the next time he meets the pink haired male, wouldn't it?

--

Y'all I just wanna rile something up, so lemme just ask  a question..

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?