chapter twenty-five

"Oh, my God! You two!" Caroline squeals as she slides into the booth beside me. "You two are such assholes. I can't believe you had sex without me!"

Oh, for the love of the ancestors! Caroline and her big ass mouth. Why doesn't she just let the entire world know Kol, and I fucked?

"Don't give me that look, Ororo. You know I'm so down for a threesome. Like, imagine it?! And do you know a blonde guy with a British accent and killer blue eyes? He was creeping around your place earlier. Said something about you're a lying, conniving witch."

"That's Klaus. He's pissed and probably thinks I undaggered all his siblings. That's all on Elijah; I only undagged Kol because that was our deal. He can throw all the bitch fits he wants too. I don't care." I can feel the never-ending headache already from dealing with Klaus and his bitch fit.

"My brother is an absolute nightmare when he doesn't get his way. I suppose Rebekah was the one to find him and snitch. It's expected." Kol says as I slap his hand away from creeping up my dress. He pouts, letting out a huff, leaning back against the cushioned seat.

"Not in public, you idiot. Are you out of your mind?"

Caroline lets out a laugh. "Are you really asking Kol that? Of all people?"

"Exactly, darling, you know I have no shame. Now let me continue." He smirks, placing his hand on my thigh.

"Try it and see what happens." He frowns, taking his hand off my thigh.

"That's smart of you, lad." I turn away from Kol to see Enzo standing in front of our table, watching us in interest.

"You're that bloke, Enzo, isn't it?" Kol questions, eyeing Enzo in distaste and mistrust.

"That's right, and you are?" Enzo trails off in question as he and Kol have a stare-off.

"Kol Bennett. Her husband." Kol flashes his Bennett ring.

"I'm her wife, Caroline." Caroline smiles as she and Kol exchange looks.

Wait a damn minute...Husband? Wife? These two are ten steps ahead and moving too fast. Nobody's proposed or anything! We've barely made it into a proper relationship, for crying out loud!

"I didn't know you were taken, gorgeous. It seems like I'm late to the party." Enzo takes a seat on the empty side of the booth.

"We're always open for more," Caroline says as Kol lets out a scoff. "Well, Ororo and I are. Trust me, you're hot and the killer accent. It's to die for."

I shake my head at Caroline. She was right, but did she have to do this in front of Kol? It clear he doesn't know how to control his jealously as he throws an arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer.

"Please don't mind them, especially her. She says things without thinking often. It's nice to see you up and on your feet. I can't thank you enough for kicking Damon's ass."

"It was a pleasure."

~~~

"WITCH!"

I throw up my hands in frustration as Klaus storms into my mother's shop. I can't have a day in peace, can I?

"What do you want now, Klaus?" I place down the candles I was holding as Klaus slams his hands down on the counter.

"You lied to me!"

"Tell me what I have done to deserve the irritating wraith of Klaus Mikaelson?" I asked, annoying.

"You untagged all of my bloody siblings! I was going to undagger them on my terms, and yet you found some way to sneak around my back! Where is that insufferable brother of mines? I know he was with you because you reek disgustingly of him."