chapter three

𝗙𝗘𝗕𝗥𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝟮𝟬𝟬𝟵

Seventeen years have passed since I was reincarnated into the vampire diaries universe. I found myself as a Bennett, and I made a vow to protect my family. So far, it's been pretty good. I even became friends with mystic falls future Scooby Gang. Hopefully, I can get them to act as a good gang as friends and not backstab each other. Who knows?

I'm close to all of them, especially Caroline. I swear she's like my damn shadow. Whenever I go, she's right there. Tyler isn't too far behind. I loved all of them despite my promise not to.

Over the years, my magic finally manifested and grew. It took long hours of practice and fainting spells, but it grew. I studied every branch of magic there was. Elemental magic was my strongest and favorite. The most comfortable element I mastered was fire, and of course, it worried my family. The hardest was water; we currently don't get along.

My mom owned a shop in town; being with her helped me learn how to brew potions. Let's say we're heaven sent in this small ass town, especially to the acne covered teens and men who can't keep it up.

Right now, I was currently suffering from a crisis. I wanted to tell Caroline about being a witch, but she has a mouth that runs. I'm surprised she hasn't figured it out by now because I don't hide it. I still love her, although she's nosey, bossy, and too damn perky. But she's still my little Caroline, even with her insecurities, despite telling her repeatedly that she wasn't a pain in my ass.

Plus, I knew what she would become in the future, and she'd be epic. I need to let her know beforehand. The entire group needed to know, but right now, Caroline came first.

"Oh my god, are we going to have a like a lesbian sleepover?"

I turned away from my journal to stare at Caroline in shock. She shrugged, "what? I just assumed you'd want to do it with your best friend? That's what Vicki said, at least."

"Caroline, why the hell are you getting advice from Vicki Donovan out of all people."

Caroline blushed, falling face-first into my bed. "I don't want to talk about it," was the muffled response.

I gave her prone form an unimpressed look. "Okay...so there's something I have to tell you."

Caroline rolls over, staring over at my desk. "Oh no, you're secretly screwing Tyler, and now I'll never have a chance."

"Hell no, Tyler is like a little brother to me! Ew!"

Caroline lets out a sigh of relief. "Thank god, I thought we were going to have to have a catfight."

"Tyler has a crush on Jeremy, and why would you need to catfight me?"

"Not you, Tyler! But, what was it you had to tell me if we don't have a lesbian sleepover?"

I pinched the bridge of my nose. "Care, you're lucky I love you because sometimes I just want to wrangle your neck."

"You can if you want. It's not like I'm currently laying in your bed, with your oversized shirt on..."

I felt my eyes widened when I realized what was happening. I could hear the chants of "oh no." playing in the background. Caroline had a fucking crush on me. Me! Her best friend! Oh shit, what do I do?

"I'm a witch!" I blurted out, hoping to change the subject.

"Seriously? You're going to change the subject when I'm trying to admit the..." She trailed off as the bed floated.

"ORORO! THE BED IS FLOATING! WHAT THE HELL?!" I laughed as she freaked out.

"Stop laughing and get me down!" The way she was jumping around caused me to let out a cackle.

I waved a hand, and the bed gently floated down. When it was back in its rightful place, Caroline jumped off the bed and ran over to me.

"You complete ass!" She hit me in the shoulder before wrapping her arms around my neck. She pulled me into a tight hug, nearly crushing me.

"Relax. Care! It was harmless, I promise! I just wanted you to believe me."

"Well, you could've floated a book or something, not the freaking bed while I was on it!" She exclaimed as my body shook from silent laughter.

"Do you believe me now?" She nods as I take her hand.

"Do you have like a magic book? Make potions?"

"Yes. They're called grimoires, and yes, why do you think everyone loves my mom's shop? We make potions for a living."

I could see the excitement take over Caroline. "Oh, my god! Do you have a familiar yet? A wand? Or a broom?! Can you like teleport?!"

Oh, dear, what have I done?

"There's something else I need to tell you." Caroline raises an eyebrow.

"What else could you possibly tell me after this bombshell?" I took a deep breath, placing my hands on her shoulders.

"Other supernatural such as vampires and werewolves exist."

"VAMPIRES?!"