Serious

I couldn't resist another Sirius Pun, and I regret nothing!;

HPHPHPHP

"Quick, James I need the cloak now, and I'll explain later," Sirius said, skidding to halt and only just missing crashing into him.

"Uh, it's in my trunk," he began, noting how pale Sirius looked, the way his eyes kept darting behind him.

"Yeah, I checked in there, it's not. You don't have it on you?"

James began shaking his head, opening his mouth to say no, when Sirius darted off without another word.

Blinking after his best friend, he looked back the way Sirius had come in curiosity, but saw nothing out of the ordinary, so he instead began jogging after him. He turned a corner, saw Sirius jump right into one of the paintings on the wall that was really just a fake stretch of wall. He made to follow him when from behind McGonagall called, "Potter."

He turned on the spot, an innocent smile already plastered on his face as he said, "Yes Professor?"

Her eyes narrowed instantly. Clearly six years of that expression had worn off after the first two weeks, but it wasn't going to stop him from trying it anyways. Her nose flared briefly as she stated, "Potter, I have a classroom that's been completely destroyed, the Christmas decorations on that floor were ruined, and a fifth year boy will have to be spending the night in the Hospital Wing. I want to know where you were during your off period."

James face didn't change one jot as he responded, "That's definitely a Sirius problem, Professor, but I had nothing to do with it." Then he turned around and went to go find his best mate for the details.