*New Discovery*

(A/n: the pic Is my edit. The vid isn't mine though.)

Flynn

I gave the bag to Ron and He smirked giving me the satchel. I sighed a bit sad.

Rapunzel and her friends was out looking for what I just gave. I knew it was wrong, But I had to do it.

For her.

My little sister.

It's been long since I saw her. I thought she was dead. But I was wrong.

I though she already died so I left the countryside and went to the city, knowing I had nothing left.

My parents, my reputation, my family, the house I live at, EVERYTHING!

Even my so called friends that I can trust.

My life changed after that. And so did I.

Until I met her, Rapunzel.

She was amazing! When I saw her, I know that life will never be the SAme when become together.

I wanted to stop being a player when I knew her, But stop being a player to me means stop living.

I became a player because of all the dares they gave. Every heart I will break is the cost of money that'll get me going through a whole week. Because if I don't get that money I would've been dead by now because of starvation.

And that big gig of stealing that bracelet will cost me lots of money! So many I can take a trip to the countryside! Where Megan is.

I wonder where she is now.

"Good job. I knew you can do it." The stranger said. I just shook my head and looked away.

"Can I go now?" I asked annoyed.

"Sure, we'll just tell you next time on what you will do next." Ron smirked.

"Good job not failing this. I expect you do the same next time." The hooded freak said. Not an exact freak, but I prefer to call her that.

"If there is a next time." I muttered and went away.

"I heard that." Her strict voice said. I just scoffed.

-Skip to when He arrived to their classroom-

"We'll just continue later guys. I'm exhausted." Punzie said Getting in the room.

"Good luck to your quiz." Jack laughed.

"Whatever! I'm sure I'll get a high score anyways, so I don't need luck." Punzie bragged. Their group just passed still laughing.

"You do know our subject is history right?" I laughed. She hates history, she always keeps forgetting the names.

"Dang it!" Punzie snapped.

"I need to review." She whispered getting the book on my desk.

"Punzie That's my math book." I said.

"Why would you bring a math book at history class?" She asked.

"I picked the wrong book." I said laughing.

I picked the wrong book cause I was in a hurry. In a hurry so you wouldn't see me.

But I completely forgot we had the same class.

Jack

"There's nothing here!" I said looking under the table.

"Or here!" Anna said.