*Is she bad?*

Elsa

"How did you get that?!" I asked.

"Aren't I just a great photographer?" Anna said laughing and putting her phone to her chest.

"Anna! Delete that picture right now!" I ordered. Anna stuck her tongue our.

"That angle is perfect!" Rapunzel said giggled.

"You really know how to take a picture." Astrid laughed said.

"Just get over it already." I rolled my eyes.

If She doesn't delete that, my life might get ruined. (A/n: guess What the pic is. But no cheating. Don't scroll any further yet. The one who'll get it right will get a shout out in the next chapter.)

My eyes scanned the mall as we enter. When we passed by a shop that sells clothing for every occasion, all of them went in. Mer and Astrid went straight to the sports section. Anna and Punzie went to the place with a lot of shoes, me? I stayed at a bench near the store.

"Elsa!" A voice said. I looked at her, yes it is a girl.

"Wendy! Wait up!" Peter said. I knew it was him. Judging by the voice and that hair.

"Wait, you're Elsa?" She stared at me.

"Yes, why?" I asked. She just shook her head.

"Hey, What you doing? Oh, you found her." Peter said.

"You didn't tell me she's the Elsa you were talking about!" She smiled. We both looked at her weirdly.

"We're back!" Mer yelled. They didn't have any shopping bags or anything. I guess They did not find anything They like.

"Hey elf!" Mer smirked

"Hey lion!" Peter Laughed.

"Shrimp you came!" Astrid aughed. What's with these three?

"Thanks for telling." Peter said. Astrid just gave a thumbs up.

"No way!" Anna's voice rang catching our attention. Punzie was next to her. They both had two bags. Punzie was holding her phone. Probably texting someone.

Obviously it's Eugene...

"Guys! Jack's here too!" Punzie smiled.

Peter's face changed. More of a serious one. Then turned into a smirk.

"Oh! I know you! You're Wendy from the darling company in London!" Anna said running to Wendy.

"I love the things from that company! Specially the dresses!" Punzie said.

"Look I'm wearing one!" Punzie twirled. Wendy smiled.

"That's my cousin's design." Wendy smiled.

"Jack right there!" Another voice yelled. Wow. Of all places we all 'accidentally' meet up in a mall.

"Elsa!" Emma's voice yelled.

"Emma I have something for you!" An a smirked. Probably going to show Emma that picture too.

Emma immediately squealed once She saw it. She started asking Anna to send it to her. I blushed red.

"Anna." I groaned. They just laughed.

Peter, Wendy, and Jack remained silent since They don't know What the picture was. It's better if They don't though.

-⛄tym skip!⛄-

Apparently Wendy had to go home, Peter drove her. Jack got Emma home too. They were with Mrs. Charming. I met her when I was little. I just don't know when.