*Break the Ice*

Wendy

"Thanks so much cuz!" I hugged my cousin. She's letting me go to their school today. I was excused to mine.

"You just want to see Peter again." Alice teased. She thinks I like Peter. Even though I don't.

"How many times do I have to tell you I don't like him that way. Plus I already have a boyfriend." I Said.

"Yeah right!" She laughed.

"Let's just go already! You might get late." I said dragging her to the car. Her dad drove us to school.

-e m I t p k I s-

"Wendy! Let's go!" Alice said while I stared at their school. It was bigger than I thought.

"Hey isn't that Peter?" Alice said quickly spotting him.

"Yeah it is." I said. I looked at him while he talked to someone.

"He's talking to someone." Alice said.

"Yeah, Jack." I said.

"You know him?" She asked.

"Yes, I spend the day with him and his friends at the mall when I went with Peter." I answered. Half the truth I know.

"Lucky you that you got that close to him." Alice muttered.

"Alice, is there something you're not telling me?" I asked with my eyebrows raised. Lately She said She liked this Flynn guy and She said They were together.

"Well, I kinda like him. But-" I cut her off before She finished.

"You have a boyfriend!" I said.

"The thing is, We kind of broke up." Alice said.

"What?! Why?!" I asked with anger clearly noticeable.

"It's sort of a long story." She said.

"Explain when we go home. But right now you need to go to your class." I said and on cue the bell rang.

I'm going to the library. I'm sure mother's friend is there. Mom said she's the school librarian.

Anna

"And Then this....." the teacher blabbered pointing at the board.

"Psst! Anna." Melody called. I looked at her pointing at the door.

"Hans?" I whispered. He was with someone walking through the hallway.

"Mam?! Can I be excused please?!" I yelled raising my hand. The room was noisy so I had to yell in order for the teacher to hear.

"Yes i-" I cut the teacher of by thanking her and sprinted off.

There he was in the corner. I hid so he won't find me. Their conversation sounded pretty tense. He was with Two dudes with sideburns and was also a red head. The two just had bigger bodies than Hans.

So, I admit I didn't pay much attention when They were talking until......

"What about that bet we had about the Arendelles. Is it still on?" Hans smirked.

"The deal doesn't end till 3 days." The dude with sunglasses said.

"And the deal was supposed to be with the older one. I think the younger is too easy to get." The dude without sunglasses said.

I glared at the dude.

I am not easy to get. I can play hard to get you know!

"Wrong my friend! The deal goes to both the Arendelles." Hans smirked.