*Airplane ride*

(A/n: cute pic I saw in the internet.  I just wanted to show it to you guys :3 Few more chapies left till epilogue. Hope you enjoy this one ^_^)

Elsa

I sighed as the plane started to go lift up. I watched Elise and papa's figure get smaller as we got higher.

"I'm gonna miss them." I said.

"Why did they have to stay again?" Anna groaned.

"Because of the company. Someone has to run it you know." I said. Anna and I was sitting beside each other, Punzie and Merida was beside each other, mama was sitting alone while the boys were on the others side. Hiccup and heck was beside one another, and Flynn (who was sound asleep) was beside Kristoff(who was reading a magazine.)

We rode the private airplane that the Hansen industries owns. So we had the plane all to ourselves.

I wanted to stay there too with them. But they said after I finish college. I didn't understand Why but I just had to do as I was told.

"Peanuts anyone?" Punzie offered. All of us grabbed some bags of peanuts that Punzie offered.

It was quite a long and boring ride. And we spent it all on reading magazines, eating, using gadjets, and sleeping since we couldn't do anything else.

We switched seats a couple of times. Until the seats ended up getting the couples beside each other.

"Why does it feel like this trip is longer than before?" Jack groaned.

"Patience." I simply say while laying back. He let out a big sigh.

"But still.... how can I be patient if I'm not doing anything?" Jack asked.

"Sleep." I said while yawning. I was quite sleepy myself during this ride.

"I'm not sleepy." He complained like a little kid.

"Jack." I said in a sleepy tone. He sighed once more putting his hand around my shoulder. It was the same picture you'll see here, each couple sleeping together. Until I heard humming.

I recognized that it was clearly Punzie. She was humming the tune of the song 'dear future husband' as She played with her fingers that was dancing on Flynn's chest.

Soon Anna was singing it.
" Dear future husband
Here's a few things
You'll need to know if you wanna be
My one and only all my life" She sang beautifully as She stared at the window. A smirked formed to her face as Merida tapped her feet to make a beat.

Punzie saw the two's reaction and started singing too.
" Take me on a date
I deserve a break
And don't forget the flowers every anniversary
'Cause if you'll treat me right
I'll be the perfect wife
Buying groceries
Buy-buying what you need" She said poking Flynn's chest making him chuckle.

" You got that 9 to 5
But, baby, so do I
So don't be thinking I'll be home and baking apple pies
I never learned to cook
But I can write a hook
Sing along with me
Sing-sing along with me" Anna sang making hand gestures while sing. Our attention was on Punzie and Anna until Merida unexpectedly sang.

" You gotta know how to treat me like a lady
Even when I'm acting crazy
Tell me everything's alright" Merida sang happily while talking her feet. We all stared at her.

"What?" She asked.

"Did you just tell me to treat you like a lady?" Hiccup grinned.

"It's part of the song you butthead! And who told you I was referring to you?" Merida sassed making us laugh.