Chapter 17: Shake It Off then Breakaway

Rapunzel

This is it. This is the day. I changed to my favorite pink skirt and purple shirt. I wore some accessories that goes with my outfit and off I go.

"Bye Mom!" I told Mom after I grabbed a cupcake from the ref.

"Bye honey!" She said.

The bus came right on time. I rode it and I went to my usual seat. I smiled.

Elsa

I feel sweaty and nervous as I enter the school. Peter picked Anna and me up.

"I heard your joining for the contest." Anna said. I got this nervous feeling again.

"Yeah. And she's gonna rock!" Peter said enthusiasticly.

"So.... What are you gonna sing?" Anna interrogated. I don't even care about those stuffs. I didn't signed up for this!

"Ummmmm." I said thinking of a song.

"I know! What about This is me! The one in Camp Rock! You love singing songs from that movie!" She suggested.

"Or Crazy Kids by Kesha!" Peter said.

"Dark Horse?" Anna said. Okay, I'll do it like this. A represents Anna and P for Peter.

P: Domino

A: E.T.

P:Fighter

A: Heart Attack

P: Party in the U.S.A.

And here is where someone else butted in. And that someone is the one and only Jack Frost.

You know I'm still wondering how we got this close. And all I remember was we hated each other at the first day I went here. And now.... I'm not saying we love each other but were seem to hate each other less than before.

"I think I know the song that fits her." Jack said putting his arms around my shoulder.

"And that would be?" I asked removing his arms.

"Breakaway." He said with a large grin on his face.

"By Kelly Clarkson?" Anna asked.

"Yeah! That does fit her!" Peter agreed. Still a bit weird for me that they now get along.

"I don't know that song." I lied.

"Oh Yes you do! You sing it all the time!" Anna blurted out. I glared at her. Nice way to make a lie Anna. Note sarcasm in this text.

"See! Now you got yourself a song to sing!" Peter said. I sighed in defeat.

-Le time skip to le French class (huehuhue this is gonna be hilarious)-

French class! Gosh! I hate this subject! It's so hard to spell and pronounce the word! Like Bonjour. It spells as Bonjour but you read it as bonshu. Geez!

"Bonjour classe! C'est une bonne journée pour avoir un quiz!" The teacher said. All of the students groaned. Quiz?! Oh come on! Suddenly the door opened.

"Excuse me sir. I would like to excuse the students who are included in this list." He said. One by one Hiccup called the students, including me.

"Bien. Vous pouvez aller." The teacher said. All of us went out with a Yes. I just got saved from the quiz!

Were went in and saw Rapunzel already setting the stage. She was wearing her cheerleader outfit and she's already holding the microphone.

"Music Sam*!" She said enthusiastically.

(Shake it off by - Taylor Swift)

Rapunzel bowed down and for off the stage. All the students clapped. Oh my gosh! I'm next.

I felt nervous, like my stomach was doing backflips that I don't understand.

"Elsa Arendelle! " Mr. Sebastian called. I nervously stepped on the stage and my shaking hands grabbed the microphone.

"Are you gonna sing in a capella?" Mr. Sebastian asked. I nodded my head.

Okay, this is it.

I sighed before starting to sing. Okay, time to breakaway.

(Breakaway by - Kelly Clarkson)