*Great Divide*

Elise

"Mama I think that one is better!" Anna's voice caught my attention. I tried to find her But She wasn't there.

"What about this?" Anna's voice said again. This time I saw her at the dress section.

I was at the mall trying to find the best disguise I could use. But I guess I found something else.

"Anna are you sure you want that one?" A brunette woman, who I assume is Anna's mother, said. I gasped when she turned my way.

No way. I can't believe it!

Instantly I ran out and went to the girl's powder room. I grabbed my phone and dialled dad's number.

"Hello? Elise is that you sweetie?" He said answering the phone.

"Dad, I found her. She was here all along!" I said excitedly.

"Really? That's great!" He said.

"I know! I should tell-" before I finished he cut me off.

"No. I think we shouldn't tell anyone yet." He said. Suddenly I felt sad.

I guess this news will have to wait.

I sighed and went out the powder room after saying goodbye to father.

"Sorry." I told the person I bumped to.

"Oh, it's okay dear." She said. I looked at her.

"You look awfully familiar. Have seen you before?" She asked.

"I'm sorry you must've mistaken me for another person." I told Anna's mother and went away.

Of course you've seen me before mom. Before they took me away.

-Flashback-

(Italic- Elise's thought/narration as herself in her current age.)

I was just three when my mother and father were forced to stay away from each other. My grandfather from my father's side didn't like my mom. That's why after the accident they thought of a perfect reason.

"You are putting my grandchildren in danger! So reckless! Uncaring! Stupid!" Grandpa told mom. I sobbed watching my mother be scolded by grandpa.

"I didn't mean for it to happen da-" my mother started but she was cut of.

"Don't you dare call me that! You are not fit for my son!" He said.

"Father that is too much!" Dad said.

"Don't you dare talk back to me!" Grandpa yelled at father.  I slowly approached him gaining my confidence. I went out my hiding spot, which was behind the curtains.

"Grandpa." I called. His once scary face softened as He saw me.

"Why Elise! What are you doing still up?" He said. I looked at mom who gave me a warm smile. I smiled back walking to her. I saw grandpa's face get angry but then softened once more when I looked at him directly.

The thing is, I'm actually his favorite grandchild. He used to buy me all the stuffs I want and do everything I wanted. I was a spoiled little girl.

"Grandpa are you mad at mom? If it is because of yesterday please don't be mad at her. It was my fault." I said.

"Elise honey, go back back upstairs with your sister. You shouldn't be here. We are discussing grown up matters." Dad said. I nodded and went upstairs.

-next picture! Letter roll the tape!-

"Elisa, wake up!" I smiled at my sister.

Yes, I had a sister. A twin actually. Her name was Elisanna Hansen. We are fraternal twins. She's blonde while I'm brunette. She had blue eyes and I had blue green ones.